~17~

The doorbell kept ringing making Jackson groan. He got up from his comfort zone and headed towards the door. Opening it with an annoyed expression he see's Ara.

"Ugh what is it this time Ara?"

"What? No greeting for your beautiful cousin", saying so while flipping her hair.

"If it's nothing then bye", Jackson was about to close the door when her foot blocks the way.

"I need your help"

"Again? Is it Taehyung again?"

"Yes and its because of that bitch named Jin"

"Hey don't call him that"

"Well get him to stay away from my Taehyung and maybe I will"

"It's your fault in the first place. How could you cheat on him? Especially after I worked hard in convincing him to give you a chance"

"I can't help it! I just found that one hot senior and had to get a bang from him. You're no better"

"Oh yes I am. I don't go cheating around, it's always a one time thing and my partner knows it. At least I don't break peoples heart"

"Ok fine whatever. Just help me get Taehyung back! You like that bi- I mean Jin right? You can have him while I have Tae"

"I guess we could do it, I am wanting to have a taste of him once. Wonder what he looks like nake-"

"Oh god save your gay hormones to yourself"

Jackson and Ara are cousins. Both are kinda the same. Sleeping around, getting whatever they want no matter, jerk/bitch behaviour. Both are called twins in their families. Both families knowing how bad they are but right when they started college they got too exhausted to try to stop them. Now thinking that after graduating they'll finally leave their lives. So having no family members to help them, they decided to help each other. Ara would ask Jackson for favours and he'd do the same.

Now was one of those times. Both wanting two different person who are in a relationship.

Of course, neither would give up.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson pov

I headed down to my local diner with two of my friends. We sat down in the corner of the place. I sat opposite of them. The reason I'm here is because one of my friends called to eat at this specific place.

"So, the reason I asked you two to eat out with me today is", he looked around before leaning in on the table. We leaned in too.

"I heard there's a cute waiter"

We both groaned. "Ugh seriously? For that? You called us here to see that waiter?"

"You're lucky the food is here or I would've kicked your ass right now"

"Heeeeey! After seeing him you'd be happy I brought you up!"

"Did you see him?", Mark asked.

"w-well no, but everybody's drooling over him! Can't you tell by the number of customers"

I looked around to see indeed a lot of customers.

"Well we're lucky if he comes serves our table"

I guess we are lucky cause the next thing I hear is,

"Guys guys he's coming!!"

I didn't look up as I didn't care, still looking through the menu.

"Hello there! I'll be your waiter tonight"

I hear a sweet enthusiastic voice. I look up to see none other than him.

Jin

Once he saw my face he looked surprised. His smile faltered but still kept one up. I can see him fidgeting in my gaze, getting nervous of me.

I smirked before saying, "Oh Jinnie! I didn't know you worked here. So you're the cute waiter everyone's talking about."

He avoided looking at me, fumbling with the pen and notepad.

"I-I'll take your orders now if your ready", he said in a whisper.

I decided to tease him later. He took our orders and almost ran off.

"Dude you know him?!", both my friends are looking at me.

"Yeah. He's a junior at my college. He's also the same person I told you about"

Both nodded before Kai spoke up, "Well guess we'll help you a little"

Some time later he came back with our food. I wanted to harass him a little. As he was carefully placing down our milkshakes I purposely stick my foot out hitting his leg. He slipped up, spilling the milkshakes over himself. He got up and immediately started apologizing. I grabbed his wrist and made him sit on my lap. He squirmed trying to get up but my hold was tight. His diners uniform makes him look extra cute.

I could feel his ass damn it

Small drops of the foam were on his face.

Now I'm having dirty thoughts

*snap

I release Jin, giving him an innocent smile. When he turned I gave him a smack on his ass making him yelp. He scurried off.

"You got it?"

"Yup"

My friend showed me the pic he took of me and Jin.

Perfect

I sent it to our friends group, the one Taehyung was in too. Can't wait to see his jealous face. This jerk. He knew I wanted him yet he had to go out there and start something with him. It's obvious they both like each other. But that won't stop me.

I got up to go to the washroom. I see Jin going in there as well.

Doesn't he know there is a separate one for staffs?

Walking in I see him washing his uniform. He's now in a white shirt that was tucked in his black pants. He didn't notice me yet. Creeping up to him I grabbed his waist facing towards me. He gasped with wide eyes. Just looking at him makes me horny. Especially those lips-

"H-hey! Lemme go!", he tried getting pushing me back but failed.

"Shouldn't you respect your seniors?"

"Shouldn't you apologize to your junior for harassment?", he said fuming. Him getting mad is hot.

"Oh~ then I'm sorry. But I can't help it you know", I said while I slowly place my hands of both sides of him on the sink, trapping him. It's a good thing I locked the door.

"D-don't come any closer"

I didn't listen as I was still inching my face closer to him. My breath now fanning his neck, sending shivers down his body. When my lips was just about to touch his fair skin he abruptly pushed me away, unlocking and running out the door. I groaned.

This is gonna be harder than I thought.

~~~passion fruit bubble tea~~~