~ 27 ~

"Let's break up"

After saying those three words nothing but silence filled the room. Taehyung was not looking at Jin but at his lap. He froze for a second hearing those words but didn't show.

He looked up to the younger after some time, with a blank expression that held soft eyes.

"Reason", was the only thing he said.

Jin cleared his throat, rethinking his reason. For some reason he became nervous.

Am I doing the right thing? Am I being a coward for shaking. Just tell him the reason Seokjin!

"Y-you don't deserve me!", he quickly said with eyes shut tight.

He kept his eyes closed before hearing a "why not".

"B-because you don't! You don't deserve someone like me! Someone so- s-so filthy! I'm not innocent anymore. I'm gross, disgusting. It feels icky all over. I can't f-f-forget it. T-the way he *gasped* t-touched me."

With that he started sobbing again. Letting his emotions out through the tears, wanting to just let it out to anyone.

Before he knew it he was pulled into a hug. A tight comforting hug he really needed from the past 2 months. He clutched onto Taehyungs shirt, crying even more.

Taehyung gently patted his back, his own tears showing up. To see his once joyful innocent lover to be this broken.

His thoughts were cut off when Jin started speaking again.

"B-but I'm being a crybaby, r-right? I'm crying for nothing. He didn't even go that far right? I've been told I shouldn't be so upset over something that I've been lucky for. Lucky? W-what does that even mean. W-would things have gotten much worse? Isn't being kidnapped, locked up, abused and r-rape enough?"

Again he started sobbing into the elders chest, wetting his shirt with more of his fat tears.

It took some time for Jin to calm down. Once he did Taehyung gently laid the younger down while he sat beside him. Jin got comfortable after the hug as he is now clinging to the olders thigh. Taehyung playing with the youngers soft black hair said,

"Jin listen. Whoever told you that could go trip over a cliff. Cause whatever he said wasn't true. You have every right to cry, to feel sorrow, to feel all the emotions you have been feeling after that incident. Whatever happened to you isn't something you should feel lucky for. They should've never compared others pain to yours. People go through different types of pain, and it can cause an effect on the person. So instead of listening to them telling you how grateful you should be, you should try to end your sorrow. You shouldn't think you don't have a reason to cry, or else ignoring this scar will just spread germs through your body. Rather lets, lets heal it. Together."

Jin was staring his doe eyes at the older, half his face under the blanket while he was still in his clinging position.

It's not him he doesn't deserve me.

It's me who doesn't deserve him.

"I love you", he said in a whisper as he hides his face under the blanket, not wanting to show his blushed face.

Taehyung chuckled, hearing these three words which he'll rather hear then the first three.

"I love you more"

---------------------------------------------------

10 months later

"YOU FUCKER I'LL BREAK YOUR BONES BEFORE YOU'RE THROWN IN JAIL"

"C-calm down sir-"

"I'LL MAKE SURE TO BURY YOU SIX FEET DEEP MYSELF"

"Order in the court!"

Yup. Court. After a year of the incident the police and detectives were able to capture the man. Turned out his name is Jaechin, an older cousin of Ara and Jackson. They were in court right now, which was over since the man was sentenced to death.

Just a few minutes ago he was mocking Jin, saying disgusting things like, "He was great" and "he has a fuckable mouth."

Yoongi was the one who started the yelling and cursing. Taehyung would've gotten up himself but Jin was by his side holding him and shivering in a bit of fear that he held him instead, and bottled up his anger he has for the guy.

After an hour they all went to Jins house. All as in, Jins parents, Taehyung, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jungkook and Jin himself. Jimin, Hoseok, Yeonjin were waiting for them back at the house. Even Jackson and Yeonjins boyfriend, Beomgyu were there.

Once they reached home all five people that were sitting in the living space stood up.

Jungkook nodded to reassure that they got the result they wanted which made them all sigh in relief.

"So, how are you feeling?", Yeonjun asked eyeing Jin. Which made everyone else look at the male.

Jin took some time thinking his answer before replying,

"Nothing"

"......"

'I-i feel nothing. I'm not happy nor mad. He is going to get what he deserves and yet I, don't feel anything about it"

"Are you at least relieved? That it's over. He's gone?", Jins eomma asked.

"Yeah. I guess you could say that eomma."

Mrs. Kim smiled and went to hug her son. So did Mr. Kim and soon everyone else followed leading to a giant group hug.

"Hey I just realized something", Mr. Kim said making everyone tear from the hug.

"What is appa?"

"You- you all are gay. My house is full of gays. Will I never have a girl who can act as my daughter", he joked while acting as if he was wiping a tear.

Laughter was heard, cheering up the gloom atmosphere into a bright one.

"But Mr. Kim Namjoon hyung is still here"

Now everyone's eyes were on Namjoon who gulped at the sudden attention.

"Yes! Namjoon is our hope! Joon dear what is your sexuality?"

"I-i-I'm bisexual"

"...so there's a chance you might date a fine man as well?"

"P-probably?"

"Aww Namjoon don't take his words seriously! Whoever you date we'll welcome them into our family with open arms"

"Haha, thanks Mrs. Kim. But there's actually someone who might have a crush on"

"Who?!", they all asked at the same time.

"Th-there's this pretty women I meet every week when I go to the bookstore, a-and she wanted to be friends so we swapped numbers and-"

"YES. THE CHANCES ARE STILL THERE"

~~~a new cup~~~

(A/N: The book is almost coming to an end! I honestly didn't think I'd come so far- I didn't even prepare anything i just started....writing. Thank you for reading it tho!

'Bite: KookJin' is out! Where Jeon the vampire King himself falls for the human beauty Kim Seokjin. Go check it out ! !

{Me shamelessly self promoting myself}

Love you all ♡ )