~16~

Both were out of the bathroom now roaming the place. Taehyung kept Jin close to him, sending glares to anyone who was eyeing Jin.

Since Jins hickey was out in the open it caught some attention. Almost all the students at their Uni knew about Jin and Taehyung and the rumour about them. So to catch the both of them being so close is just confirming their thoughts.

I told you they're together!

They could be just messing around?

The hickey on Jins neck looks fresh, do you think they-

And a few more whispers before it died down and everyone was enjoying themselves again.

"Hey cutie!"

Jin and Taehyung both turned their heads to the loud call.

"You forgot your drink", said the bartender.

"Oh yes, thank you", Jin told him as him and Taehyung sat down on the stools. Taehyung was being possessive. After their make out session he could suddenly sense the hungry eyes on Jin better than before. Guess claiming him made him more jealous.

"Tete look!"

Yup his innocence is back

"Isn't it pretty!", Jin exclaimed while pushing the drink towards Taehyung. It was pretty cocktail. In a round glass with sparkling ice, the drink being in the shade of pink and a small pretty pink flower at the top.

"The man said it's called Blushing Rose"

Taehyung looked back at the drink in Jins hand. To him the name fits perfectly for the pretty cocktail.

But it also fits perfectly... Taehyung looks up to see Jin drinking the cocktail a little. A blush formed on his face and his pouty pink lips looking red and extra pouty.

for him. It also fits him.

Jin finished the pretty drink with a gasp. He was giggling a lot which made Taehyung not being able to resist. He showed his full boxy smile while leaning on his hand, watching Jins cute reaction to his first drink.

"Tete dis tastes funny. I like it but it tastes weird. It's really pwetty aswell. I wanna hab another one"

Taehyung immediately pulled Jin away from the bar.

One is enough

"Yah Jin is that you?"

Both the males turned their heads towards the voice that called out. Sitting in the lounge chair was Yoongi, Jungkook, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin.

"Heeeeeey guuuuuuys", Jin slurred. Taehhyung started panicking.

What the hell he only had one! They're gonna think I gave him a whole bottle. Also I should add the hickies I gave him. Shit I'm gonna die today.

Jin wobbled his way towards them with Taehyung following behind, crossing his fingers he won't die today.

"Oh my god Jin! What are you wearing??", Jimin asked with a shocked face.

Jin insecurity coming back to him started making him believe Jimin doesn't like his outfit.

"D-don't you like it hyung?"

"Like it? I love it! Darling you look fabulous for crying out loud! Who dressed you up? I gotta meet him"

Jins mood brightening up again he sat down next to him and started telling everything to Hoseok and Jimin. Meanwhile Taehyung has been sweating nervously by the glares he's been getting from Jins overprotective hyungs.