~ 29 ~

"Come on Jin! Just try it"

"No! I can't do it!!"

"Just ride it already. Don't worry baby I'll guide you through it", Taehyung said with his hands on Jins waist.

"O-ok"

Jin straddled himself on, gently letting himself sit on it. He took a quick breather. This was something he never thought he'd be doing. He never imagined himself doing it.

"Are you ready Jin?"

"Y-yeah hEY-"

Taehyung was patting Jins ass while smirking.

"D-don't touch my ass you perv! We're in public! What if someone sees?"

"Then they'll understand that you're mine"

Jin huffed not liking his boyfriends teasing.

"Alright I'll start"

"O-oh ok"

With that Taehyung pulled the lead rope on the horses face, making the brown and white horse to start walking.

Jin held on the rope and sat himself on the sattle tight. He's trying to be as gentle as he possibly can, afraid the horse might kick him off.

Before he knew it Taehyung was not following along, letting Jin and the horse to go on their own.

"H-huh? T-tete!? Tete- Taehyung- ah!!"

Taehyung couldn't help but laugh at his boyfriends scared face. The horse was just prancing around the field, going at a not-so-fast speed.

He took out his phone, video taping the whole thing. He started feeling proud when Jin started getting the hang of it, soon now guiding the horse himself.

Yes, this is what Taehyung planned for Jin after sparing the employee who flirted with his boyfriend. Taehyung just said those words in that tone to scare the younger. To say Jin was scared, he was shaking in fear. Thinking if he would get punished with work or anything for helping a guy who not only flirted with him but also disrespected Taehyung. I guess you could say Taehyung doesn't even care about him, just taking the situation as an opportunity to take Jin out. Being a CEO really was harder than he thought. At least he was smart. Or else he and Jin would almost have no time to spend with each other.

An hour later the horse keeper came in to tell them they were closing the stables.

After helping Jin down both were now walking back to the car.

"That was actually fun! I never knew I'll be able to ride a horse. I wonder if there are any other things I could ride"

Maybe you could ride my dick

"Maybe I could ride a bull!!"

Taehyung shocked face was obvious.

"Alright cowboy let us go home now"

Back at home

Jin was sitting comfortably on Taehyungs couch in nothing but the elders hoodie and shorts. To him the hoodie felt oversized, but he liked it. To be covered in a big hoodie with Taehyungs scent. He was waiting for Taehyung to finish up his bath so he decided to search through netflix to get a good movie to watch.

After settling on Boss Baby, cause why not, he got up and went to the kitchen. Opening the freezer he spot his favorite vanilla ice cream tub. Immediately grabbing it along with a spoon he went back to sit on the coach.

A few spoons after Taehyung finally came downstairs. He was wearing blue pajama pants along with a white shirt.

Rushing outta the bathroom was a bad idea but he couldn't help it. His cute ass boyfriend is downstairs waiting for him. Which is why he was not fully dry and hair dripping wet.

At the end of the stair case Taehyung spotted Jins head, which looked like a round boba ball.

Cute

Coming closer he saw Jin with the tub in hand and eating the ice cream as if it was the best thing he ever ate.

Even cuter

Taehyung walked up behind the coach, Jin not being aware of his presence.

With a smile Taehyung leaned down and placed a kiss on top of the younger's head.

Jin slightly jumped feeling the sudden kiss but blushed realizing its Taehyung.

The elder walked around the coach to sit next to his boyfriend. Jin now got a full vision of what his boyfriend is wearing.

Did he not dry himself well enough? His hair is still wet. And so is his body.....oh god I can see his abs. I cAN SEE HIS ABS-

"Didn't notice you were wearing my hoodie sweetheart"

Jins face could do nothing but heat up. Cheeks feeling hot as his eyes roam around his boyfriends body, unaware he was checking him out.

H-his deep voice along with the see through wet shirt! Oh my god how is he so hot and with me?! I can see more on why people flirt with him.

"Taehyungie you'll catch a cold"

"And what about you? You're eating a whole tub of ice cream and wearing nothing underneath the hoodie", Taehyung said not aware of the shorts he was wearing. Just saying those words himself made his body heat up, having arousing thoughts invading his mind of his own boyfriend.

"I am wearing something underneath. Look!", saying so the younger placed the ice cream tub and spoon before he stood up. Gripping the big hoodie from the sides he slid it up till his chest like a kid. The cold air hitting his skin sent chills through his body.

Jin being naive right now wasn't aware he was practically letting Taehyung see him half naked. Taehyung drooled over what he is seeing.

Perfect pale skin

Smooth thighs

Slim stomach

Perfect curves

Pink perky nipples

To Taehyung it's like he's seeing heaven.

Damn it just imagining my hands on his body is giving me a boner. Not to mention those curves make his plump ass stand out. And oh god those things, those thighs I wanna grip right now and eat him out.

The silence Jin received made him realize what he was doing, but it was already too late.

Taehyung pounced on the younger making him yelp as they both lay down on the carpeted floor.

The hoodie was raised up exposing Jins body up to his collar bone.

Shit I just wanna-

Taehyung shaked his head, a thousand thoughts speeding through his brain.

What am I doing. He just had a trauma 2 years ago, and yet I am thinking of sex. I shouldn't have jumped on him like that. I should have asked at least. What if this triggers his memories? Dear god I am the worst boyfriend ever. I hope he forgives me later. Let me get up and apologize first.

As Taehyung was using his hands for support his slowly started getting off, a disappointed but also guilty expression residing his face.

But before he can stand a pair of hands grabbed his nape, pulling him down to a kiss.

~~~vanilla bubble tea~~~