32:: 𝑺𝒂𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔

𝑆𝑎𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠

It's been a week since your mother passed and Jimin didn't go to work as he was with you all the time, he didn't want to leave you alone at this time. 

You still haven't recovered from this, you were still weeping on your loss, Jimin would always force you to sleep and to eat you weren't taking care of yourself. Jimin was so worried about you.

Eunji and Jungkook came by everyday, they were worried for both you and Jimin, Jimin didn't take care of himself properly trying to take care of you. 

No one was in a good state of mind at this moment. 

You refused to talk to anyone, even Jimin wasn't able to talk to you much. Eunji and Jungkook tried too, but you weren't talking to them. 

But today, you made Jimin go to work since you didn't want him to skip work because of you. You tried to forget everything but it was too difficult to move on. 

Jimin came home earlier than usual, he wasn't able to concentrate on work, all he was thinking about was you. 

As he opened the door, he was greeted by silence, he entered the living room to not find you there, then he went to the dining room to find you sitting on the table with your legs spread on the table and a few bottles of soju around you. 

Some were empty and some were full, the one in your hand was almost empty. 

"Y/n…" he called out, "Jimin!" You chimed as soon as you saw him. 

"I missed you," you pouted, stretching your arms out for him to come and hug you. 

He walked towards you and took the bottle from your hands. 

"You drank all this?" He asked, seeing more than 5 empty bottles. "Yeah! I did and I want more," you tried to reach for a bottle but Jimin caught your hand. 

"It's enough y/n, you have drank too much already,"he sighed. 

You started whining like a baby, " give it to me before I kill you Park Jimin,"you tried to glare at him. 

He let out a breath before wrapping his arms around your legs and the other around your shoulder before picking you up bridal style. 

You let out a yelp and hugged your arms around his neck for balance. "I like it when you carry me like this," you giggled, "if you were sober you would curse at me for carrying you," he chuckled. 

"I miss eomma," you pouted as a sob escaped your lips. "I miss her too," Jimin mumbled, as he placed you on the bed. 

"Wait here, I will change and come, hmm?" He asked. You nodded as you cuddled a pillow. 

Jimin came after a few minutes and laid down next to you, you were still crying. It broke his heart to see you crying like this. He pulled you closer and cuddled you. 

You hugged him back as you cried yourself to sleep in his arms. 

The next two days Jimin didn't go to work, he didn't want to leave you alone again. 

"You know... you could go to work," you trailed out while having breakfast, correction, he was feeding you. 

"So that you could drink a few more bottles?" He asked, sarcasm dripping in his voice. 

"I won't Jimin, trust me, I feel better now," you lied, you didn't want to hold him back. 

"I too have work to do, it's been almost 2 weeks since I stopped working," you added. 

Jimin thought for a few moments, he too had a lot of pending work, so he had to go. 

"Fine, but promise me you won't do anything crazy again," he asked, "fine, promise, leave now," you chuckled, Jimin smiled seeing a little smile on your face. 

Jimin left for work, and you too started to check your pending emails, which were pending for 10 days now. 

It was almost in the evening when you were almost done with everything, you went to get something from the kitchen to eat, and your eyes caught the wine bottle which was gifted by someone who came to visit you a few days back for work related stuff. 

Just a little wine won't hurt right? 

You thought and grabbed a glass and the bottle and went upstairs. 

After pouring yourself a glass, you resumed your work sipping your wine. 

Jimin returned after a tiring day, he completed all his pending work as soon as possible, he entered the living room and it was silent, he walked towards your office and found you typing something. 

"Good evening wifey," he greeted and walked to you, "oh you are back," you smiled and continued to work. 

He stood behind you and placed his hands on your shoulder, giving them a little massage. "Thank you Jimin," you smiled as it felt relaxing. 

Jimin didn't notice the wine bottle and the glass yet. 

He looked at the screen and saw what you were typing.

"Y/n! What are you even typing?!" He laughed, "The Wednesday will reach by stock?" He read out a line. 

He came closer, his chin resting on your shoulder and his fingers on the keyboard, correcting your mistake. 

You were a bit tipsy, and the closeness didn't help a bit. His cheek brushed yours, heat instantly rising up to your cheeks. 

You turned to him, taking in his beauty, it's almost going to be a year since you married him, but you were still mesmerised by how handsome he looks. 

Jimin turned to you, noticing your gaze on him. 

You fully turned towards him and cupped his face, your face got closer to his and Jimin knew exactly what you wanted, but before he could close his eyes, it landed on the wine bottle and the half empty glass. 

He knew it was the alcohol making you do this. He firmly held your shoulders and made you stop. 

"Let's go to bed, it's late," he said and left.

Guess what would happen in the next chap 😏👀