7:: 𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒏?

𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛?

Just a few moments later your secretary entered the room after knocking on the door informing that Mr Choi Taeyong was here.

"You will get your answer now," you said, walking towards your desk and sitting on your chair.

As soon as he came in he greeted you, "good afternoon to you too Mr Choi," you smiled at him.

"Don't you think that smile seems a little.... Evil?" Jungkook whispered to Jimin.

"You called me ma'am?" He asked, " yeah, I was just wondering why you were late this morning," you asked, smirking.

"She called to ask him this?" Jungkook whispered again.

"I was having some personal matters to take care of Mrs Park," he said confidently, "oh I see, you were having personal matters to deal with my contract papers?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

"W-what are you talking about ma'am?" He asked a slight fear crossed his face but he was fast to wipe it off.

"Oh well, this morning I saw a video of you talking to Ara enterprises' general manager with some of my contract papers and received money from him too," you explained.

"What if I did it? Will you fire me? You can't, 'cause we have the employers' contract and if you fire me you have to pay me for breaking the contract," he smirked, you just laughed at him.

"why is noona laughing?" Jungkook whispered again, "I swear to God if you ask one more question I am gonna kick you out of the room, how will I know when I am also sitting here and watching with you?!" Jimin whispered back shutting up the younger one as he pouted again.

"Well, it is stated in the contract that if you sell the companies secrets you will go to prison too," you shrugged as he gave a shocked expression.

"You don't have any evidence," he said, regaining his posture.

"Well about that...." You opened a drawer in your table and took out a USB, "this has the video where you were selling my company's secrets to other company, there was a hidden camera and I got this footage form that," you said, and his face turned pale, "so now, let me give you an offer, so if you try to escape you can, but you won't get another job and an apartment to stay in, and you have to starve to death but my offer is you have to sign this paper accepting your wrongdoings and you have will have a place to stay which is the prison of course and some food will be given to you which is better than starving, so choose your way," you stated smirking and enjoying the scene of this poor guy suffering.

"I will sign the paper," he said as you smiled in victory and passed him the paper, "now, go take one last look at your house, the police will be coming for you soon," you said and dismissed him.

"I apologise on behalf of my employee Mr Park, I will make sure nothing like this happens next time," you said as you went to him and bowed, "it's okay y/n, it wasn't your fault," he said as you sat down in front of them.

"Noona, why do you have to get his sign when you have evidence?" Jungkook asked cluelessly.

"The USB didn't have any evidence, you should've guessed it when she didn't even see which one she took from the drawer Jungkook," Jimin explained for you, as you nodded a yes.

"Then how did you know about him?" He asked, "the evidence I got is actually an illegal one," you confessed, Jungkook gasped, "it's not fair Noona," he said, "ah! Everything is fair in business Jungkook-ah you still have a lot to learn," you chuckled.

Just then Eunji entered the room, "oh! Even you guys are here," she said as she sat next to you, "here are the resumes I got, select one from them," she placed some files on the desk after greeting the two males.

"You also work with noona here?" Jungkook asked, "no, she fired her last Secretary too, so I am searching for one again for the 7th time this year since she thinks that I will get the good one for as I understand her well," she explained, the Secretary you had today was a temporary one, "why do you change so many PAs y/n?" Jimin asked as he has noticed a different one each time he comes.

"No one is perfect enough for y/n, she doesn't understand that no one can be perfect like her," Eunji answered his question.

"But your last secretary was kinda pretty," Jungkook said purposely to see Eunji's expression, "oh yeah, I heard a saying, 'pretty girls won't be smart and smart girls won't be pretty'," Eunji said clearly annoyed, as Jungkook did a victory dance internally. "Well y/n is pretty and smart too, so I guess that saying won't apply to everyone," Jimin shrugged.

To say that it didn't have any impact on you would be a total lie, men had surely said you were pretty before but the fact that Jimin said it was something different for you.

"so you say noona is pretty?" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows, as you and Jimin awkwardly coughed, Jimin regretted saying it as it was so awkward now.

But thank God Jimin got a call and excused himself leaving the room, you started to check the resumes as Jungkook kept staring at Eunji while she was thinking how that girl was pretty and not her.

She had a pout displayed on her face as she folded her arms over her chest and stared blankly while Jungkook wanted to pinch her puffy cheeks.

"Noona, I got an idea," Jungkook chimed, "you already got an idea for the next client?" You asked, amused as Jimin came and sat next to him, "no! Let's go to the amusement Park! We four!" He said in excitement as Jimin facepalmed and you laughed with Eun.

"When will you ever think about work Jungkook?" Jimin scolded him, "aish! Kook is still young let him be Jimin," you said as Jungkook smiled looking at you, "he is the same age as you y/n," Jimin said glaring at Jungkook, "what? Really?" You asked as you looked at Jungkook, "you both were born on the same day," Jimin stated, "omg! Are we both long last twins?!" Jungkook asked in a dramatic tone. "oh please! You wouldn't like it if you were my twin," you said as you chuckled.

Jungkook was about to ask but Eunji stopped as she didn't want to upset you. "Wait- how did you know y/n's birthday?" Eunji asked, these both are definitely not gonna let us live peacefully, you and Jimin thought.

"Last year when Jungkook was torturing me to get a gift for his birthday I got your party invitation," Jimin explained, "oh I invited you too!" Eunji exclaimed, "you?" "yeah, she invited everyone I am doing business with on my behalf without my knowledge," you said as you glared at her, "yah! What can I do when you don't agree with it," Eunji tried to defend herself.

"I suggested something and now see where it led to," Jungkook said, "oh yeah! About the amusement park, why don't we go together?" Eunji asked.

"It's just-" "waste of time," Eunji completed your sentence rolling her eyes.

"Please noona, it will be really fun," Jungkook pleaded with his puppy eyes. you thought for a moment, "even if I come Jimin won't come right? So I guess it's not needed," you came up with an excuse, "no, he is coming with us," Jungkook said almost immediately, "when did I even-" "remember you owe me Hyung," Jungkook glared at him which was more cute than scary.

"What? Since when?" Jimin asked, "since I saved you from your parents when they asked you about your love story with noona," Jungkook said as Jimin remembered it.

"Ugh fine! I will come, but I don't owe you anything anymore after this," he stated, now everyone turned to him, "what love story?" You asked, "when I said about our wedding to my parents they asked me our love story and Jungkook came up with a story and saved me and also found that I lied about loving you, so I had to tell him the truth and he said that he will ask something when the time comes and I have to do it if I don't want him to tell about this to anyone," Jimin explained and sighed.

"That is how I ended up being the poor Genie for this evil bunny but after this, I won't do anything as you already said my secret to hyungs," "fine, but you are not poor nor I am evil," Jungkook pouted, "aww, how can you tell this bunny is evil Mr Park?" You asked pinching his cheeks and Jimin imagined how it would be like to be in the place of Jungkook, but immediately shook the thought off as soon as he realised what he was thinking.

So to all those who asked me about Ara😂 it's just a company's name I used, and seems like Jungkook and Eunji are planning something 👀

Do vote and comment your thoughts!🤗💖