27:: 𝑴𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

𝑀𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟

Jimin stayed with you, hugging you all along while you kept crying. You weren't able to just get it around your head. You never knew he could be this cruel, this man is full of surprises, just when you think that he can't get anymore cruel, he proves you wrong and does something that shows that he is more cruel than you can think. 

"I- I had a br- brother all the while but never- never knew Jimin," you sobbed harder. "How can he just- just  give away his- his own child to someone? Doesn't he have a heart?! And even- even eomma hid it from me," you cried, hugging him even tighter. 

You were on his lap, your legs around his waist and your arms around his torso, he was sitting on the bed and hugged you as tight as he could. He wasn't able to see how broken you were at this moment, he knew that this past month was a roller coaster of emotions for you. 

He slowly rubbed your back in a soothing manner, he didn't say anything as he knew that whatever he says now would sound wrong to you. So he just let you cry as much as you want to. 

After a week

It's been a week since you talked to your mother, she tried talking but you ignored her, you were upset with her for hiding it from you, you didn't talk to Jungkook too, you didn't know how to face him. He was with you all along but you never knew he was your brother, your twin whom you were with only for 9 months in your mother's womb. 

Jimin noticed how you ignored your mother, but he gave you some time, you were in your room getting ready for work when Jimin came out after taking a shower and already fully dressed. 

"Y/n?" He called out, as you hummed in response. "Can we talk?" He asked, you turned around, giving him your full attention now. 

"Why don't you forgive your mother?" He asked carefully, "if this is what you wanted to talk about then I will leave Jimin," you sighed, "y/n, try to understand it from her place, she hid it from you both for your own well being. Remember a few months back when we were in your office and you said that your family wasn't the best and he should be happy for not being your sibling?" He asked, as you slowly nodded remembering that. 

"See, you yourself know that it was best for him to not be involved with your family, that's why your mother thought of forgetting about it completely, she did it for Jungkook, see after knowing everything Jungkook has not even got out of his room, he didn't even eat properly for one week," Jimin placed a hand on your shoulder as you looked up at his eyes. 

"What? Why? Is he alright? Why didn't you tell me this before? You should have at least talked to him Jimin, he would be more affected than me with all this," you said this all in one go, "he isn't talking to anyone, he is angry with everyone for hiding everything from him, his parents too tried to talk to him, but he didn't even listen to them," he sighed. 

"Should I go meet him? Maybe he would talk to me," you said, "you should, but before that why don't you go talk to your mother first, hmm?" He gave you a smile, you nodded and went to talk to your mother. 

                                           --------------------

You talked to your mother as you both apologised and talked out everything, you felt a little relieved after talking to her, you were on your way to the Jeon mansion now. You wanted to thank the Jeons for taking good care of Jungkook, your little brother. 

You rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open it, it was opened my Mrs Jeon, "y/n! Come inside, please," she said as she made way for you to come in.