28:: 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕

𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡

Jimin woke up as the sunlight shone right on his eyes which managed to escape from the closed curtains. He tried to stretch his muscles but was blocked, he slowly opened his eyes and looked around him. 

He was in his room, sleeping on his bed, that he shares with you, but why was he feeling like he was tied up? 

He looked down and found your head placed on his chest, your cheeks squished on his hard chest. His one arm was under your head and came down and was placed on your ass while his other hand was on your waist, your legs were tangled with his. Your shirt was halfway up your back as usual, giving him a full view of your black panties, he doesn't become uncomfortable anymore seeing the black lace as he got used to it, but it does affect him when he sees your skin even relieving a bit more than necessary.

A smile appeared on his face as he saw how cute you looked, with a little pout formed on your lips, she is such a baby, Jimin thought as he put a strand of your hair which was blocking your face under your ear.

Now he was able to get a full view of your face. Even though you looked like a total mess in the morning, you were still beautiful to his eyes. 

He placed a kiss on your forehead and kept staring at you, who was sleeping peacefully. 

His one hand was placed on your cheeks while the other was on your ass, his thumb caressing your ass without him realising it. You slowly stirred awake, he didn't notice it and kept staring at you. 

You opened your eyes and blinked a few times to get adjusted to the light. 

Your vision got clear and you realized your head was placed against something hard yet soft, what is it? You wondered as you felt something on your cheeks and also something moving on your butt. 

You slowly looked up to see Jimin staring at you smiling, you immediately smiled after seeing him smile, it was like an automatic reaction which you never remembered setting up in your body. 

Am I in heaven to be greeted by an angel? You thought, "good morning y/n!" Jimin chimed.

 oh! I am on earth only, but I am with this angel- wait- but he can be a devil too sometimes! He is the most angelic devil you could find- wait- it doesn't even make sense! What are you even thinking y/n? 

Y/n! He wished you! Your brain reminded you. 

"Good morning Jimin!" You wished back. You realised it was his hand that was caressing your butt, but you didn't want to push it away. 

You both stayed in each other's embrace for a few more minutes before getting ready for work. 

"I am not going to work today," you said, "why? What's wrong?" Jimin asked, worried as you don't usually take days off. 

You chuckled, "I just don't feel like going and I have something to take care of," you said. 

"Suspicious, the y/n never skips work," Jimin raised an eyebrow, "shut up," you laughed, as he too laughed and went to the bathroom for a shower. 

After sending Jimin to work you turned to your mother who was eagerly waiting to know the reason behind you taking 3 days off from work. 

"What is it? Are you not feeling well? Did something happen at work? Or… are you pregnant? Is that the reason?" Your mother bombarded you with questions as soon as you closed the door. 

Jimin on the other hand stopped moving forward when he heard your mother started asking, he too was eager to know why. Jimin's eyes widened when your mother asked if you were pregnant as his cheeks turned red. 

"Ma! I am not pregnant! Come in I will tell everything," you dragged her in with you, as your cheeks were turning red. 

Jimin wasn't able to hear anything anymore so he left to work. 

"Jimin's birthday is in 2 days and I don't know what to do," you confessed. 

"So you took THREE days off just for Jimin?" She asked, as you only nodded, "stop making it a big deal ma, you should stop being with Eunji,"

"Why don't you give him something?" She asked, "he doesn't like gifts and celebrating it in a grand manner," you pouted, " it's been a week and I don't know what to do," 

"Of course it's the first time you are even considering doing something for someone's birthday, so you won't know what to do," your mother chuckled. 

"Ma! I would always gift you and Eunji on your birthdays," you felt offended. 

"Yeah 'cause you are good at giving gifts y/n, but you don't know what to give to someone as a gift with your whole heart," 

"My whole heart? Like put my heart into it?" You raised your eyebrow at her. 

"Aish!! I don't know what to do with you, why don't you cook his favourite dishes, didn't he tell us that he wanted to celebrate it with us?" She suggested. 

"But I don't know to cook," 

"I will teach you," 

"What are his favourite dishes? I don't know," you asked her. 

"You don't even know your husband's favourite dishes?" She chuckled. 

"It was never necessary," you shrugged. 

"Fine, I know what are his favourites, come we will start with simple dishes today, so that you can learn everything within 2 days." Your mother said as you happily nodded.

It's been almost 4 hours since you started to learn cooking and you were already exhausted. "Even work isn't as hard as cooking ma," you whined. 

You were done with cooking all of his dishes for a sample today and called Jungkook and Eunji to taste the food. 

Jungkook was fine now, he talked to his parents and to your mother too, he was still with the Jeons since he didn't want to leave them, he was grateful for them to take care of him like their own son. 

Eunji was surprised to know that you were taking efforts for his birthday, they tasted and gave some suggestions about what to change. 

You had asked Jungkook to give you all of Jimin's childhood photos that he could collect. He said that he will get everything that he has and also ask Jimin's parents for photos. 

You were in your room, typing mail on your laptop when you received mail from Jungkook. 

You saved this draft and opened his mail. They were all photos which were loading one by one. 

You started with baby Jimin, it looked like it was taken when he was born. You kept scrolling down one by one, you saw Jimin growing each year but as he was growing older he felt familiar. 

You couldn't guess where you had seen him, but you were sure you had seen him somewhere. 

As you kept scrolling you reached a photo where Jimin must have been around 10 year, your eyes widened as you went further down to confirm if you weren't seeing things.

My exam starts today and it's for a week, idk if I will be able to post regularly but from next week I may post everyday 😁💖