31:: 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆... 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒... 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒

"Good job, keep it up Mr Kim," you appreciated your marketing department manager, to say that he was shocked would be an understatement, but we can't blame the poor guy though, it was the first time you were appreciating someone at work. 

The others present in the meeting room too looked at you in shock. Well, you were in a very happy mood these days, it's been a week since you yelled at your employees since at least one employee of yours would be yelled at by you in a day, and you never appreciated anyone. 

"You have all done a very good job this year and I would like to give you all a vacation voucher for a week, keep it up and I hope we can improve more next year," you said and left the meeting room. 

A lot of whispers were heard after you left, they were happy but shocked. 

Just when you left the room, your phone buzzed in your pocket, you took it out and looked at the caller id, a smile immediately playing on your lips, it was Jimin. 

You attended the call as you walked towards your cabin. 

Everything was just perfect in your life now, you didn't want to change anything in your life, you haven't confessed your love yet, but you were planning to do it soon, you wanted to start living as Jimin's wife, his real wife. 

Just when you bid goodbye to Jimin and was about to place your phone down on the table, you received a call again. 

                                            ------•••------

You rushed into the hospital and reached the floor that you were told to, you ran towards the ICU and saw the lady who called you, "she got a sudden heart attack," your mother's caretaker said. 

"How- how is she- now?" you breathed out, "the doctors haven't come out yet." She said. 

You were worried sick, you hoped nothing bad would happen to her, but the words that the doctor said 2 months back played in your head again and again making you even more worried. 

The door opened and doctor Moon walked out, "how is she?" You rushed towards him. 

He hesitated a bit before starting, "don't panic y/n…" he said, you groaned, "just tell me what it is," "she is… leaving her last minutes y/n… go talk to her if you want to," he said. 

You stood there, not knowing how to react to this, the most dreaded day has come. 

Your legs walked you into the room where your mother was, she was laying down on the bed, a lot of wires attached to her body, you could see her chest rise and fall slowly. 

"Eo- eomma," you called out, she slowly turned towards you. 

A sad smile spread across her lips, "come here y/n," she called out, her voice sounded so weak. 

You ran to her and kneeled down beside her bed, a sob left your lips, "don't cry baby, I am always with you, always here," she pointed at your chest towards your heart. 

"Please don't leave eomma," you said between your sobs. "Please…" you held her hand, your grip was so tight as if you feared that if you let it go she would leave you. 

"Don't worry baby, you have Jimin with you, I saw how good he takes care of you and also how much he has changed my daughter, I am happy that you are finally happy…" her breathing became uneven. 

"Eomma," you panicked. "I can rest in peace knowing that someone is there to take care of my daughter after me, always be happy y/n, I will be watching you from up there, I love you my daughter," she pecked your forehead. "I love you eomma,"

Just then the door opened and Jimin rushed in. "Eomma," he hugged her, "I am so happy that you are in my daughter's life Jimin, she is so lucky to have you, take care and also take care of my y/n for me," she placed a peck on his forehead as her breathing got heavier, you panicked as you started to call out for her. 

The lines on the monitor went straight as a beep was heard from it. 

"EOMMA," you shouted at the top of your lungs, as you shaked her body in the hopes she would wake up. Jimin wrapped his arms around you and tried to pull you back as you kept trying to go to your mother. 

Your cries were getting louder, you didn't mind you were in the hospital. 

"Tell her to wake up Jimin! I know she is just acting, please tell her to wake up," you cried out, tears were rolling down Jimin's eyes, he too was broke but he had to be strong for you. 

"Y/n, please, she is no more… understand," he said, but you weren't hearing him, you were struggling to get out of his grip and run to your mother. 

"Eomma! Please wake up!" You shouted again. 

Your yelling and crying continued for a few more minutes until you were exhausted and passed out. 

Jimin sighed, after you went quiet, he looked at you to see you already passed out, he saw your red nose and tear stained cheeks, his legs gave up as he fell to the ground with you still in his arms. 

He hugged you tight in his arms as he broke down, seeing you cry this much and also the fact that your mother isn't there with him anymore was too overwhelming for him. 

Eunji and Jungkook came to know about this and they rushed to the room, they saw you passed out in Jimin's arms while he was crying himself broke their heart. 

Jungkook's eyes fell on your mother, tears rolled down his cheeks, he didn't get much time to spend with his mother, his biological mother. He wanted to spend some more time with her, she was the sweetest soul he had ever seen. 

Your mother was like a second mother for Eunji, Eunji would spend a lot of time at your place and she liked your mother so much, she treated Eunji as her own daughter, Eunji once admitted that she loved your mother more than her own mother. 

The couple kneeled down beside you and Jimin and hugged you both as you all shed tears for the loss. They three knew it would take a lot of time to bring back the old you after this, they knew it wasn't going to be an easy task.

I cried writing this 😂 but I was able to pen down the sadness here 💔