50:: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑊𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔  🔞

"I am so nervous Eunji," you paced back and forth in your room, in your wedding dress. 

"This isn't even your first-time y/n," Eunji chuckled, "now, please sit in a place, you have been pacing around for a long time and you would be too tired for your wedding night then," she teased. 

"Eunji!" You snapped at her. 

Jungkook walked you to Jimin, who was standing next to a priest at the church, even though it was just you 4, this meant a lot to you and Jimin. 

Jimin's eyes teared up a little, looking at you, Jungkook handed your hand to Jimin. 

You both said your vows, and your 'I do' before kissing each other. 

You smiled thinking about the first time you kissed each other, you didn't know that you would be kissing each other like this again that day. 

"You are mine now, forever mine," he mumbled, connecting your foreheads. "And you are mine," you whispered. 

Eunji and Jungkook cheered for you. 

"You are my brother in law now, hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed. 

"Congratulations hyung and noona! Have a very very happy married life," he hugged you both, "congratulations!" Eunji said before joining the hug. 

"And here is a gift from us," Eunji handed something to you. 

"A honeymoon trip for a month to Venice," she cheered. 

"Thank you bestie," you squealed, hugging her. 

                                        ------••------

After taking a shower with Jimin, you were laying on the bed, while Jimin was on a call. 

Tomorrow you both were flying to Venice, and everything was already packed by Jimin since he knew you would dump your clothes into the suitcase and not pack. 

"Wifey," Jimin came running to you and jumped on you, "yah! Move, I can't breathe," you hit his arm, as he giggled and rolled down next to you. 

"This is so boring for a wedding night!" Jimin pouted, facing you. 

"Stop pouting like a baby, and no, I am tired so let's sleep," you teased, turning around, your back facing him. 

"Baby?! This baby can also make babies with you Mrs Park," he said, grabbing your shoulders and making you sleep on your back. 

He hovered above you, "Want me to show you how?" He smirked, "I wouldn't mind," you shrugged, giving him a sly smile. 

He crushed his lips on yours, you didn't waste a second before kissing him back. 

"I love you y/n," he said, between the kisses. 

His lips trailed down your jaw and to your neck, sucking on every spot on your neck, making sure to leave hickeys. 

You let out a moan when he sucked in your sweet spot, "you are mine and I am yours," he said, kissing you on the lips again. 

You flipped him over, now you were hovering above him, "then let me mark you, baby," you said, placing open-mouthed kisses on his neck and trailed down to his bare chest, placing a few hickeys there. 

Your name rolled down his tongue in the form of a moan, making you smile in satisfaction. 

Your lips connected with his again, kissing him while grinding your hips on his, making him let out a groan. 

"You are teasing me too much baby," he growled before flipping you over again and pinning your hands on either side of you with his. 

His lips worked wonders on your collarbone while his hands were working on your shirt buttons, your fingers tangled in his hair. 

Soon the clothes were all on the floor, leaving you both naked in front of each other. 

"You are so beautiful baby," he said, he always made sure to appreciate you, managing to make you blush. 

He entered you as you both let out a moan at the feeling, his kept chanting your name in your name with every thrust as you loudly moaned his name, making him feel satisfied, your nails scratching his back, which would surely leave a mark the next morning. 

Jimin collapsed next to you as you both came together. 

Panting hard, you snuggled next to him, mumbling a small 'I love you' and falling into a deep slumber with him

This is the last chapter, you will be getting a few bonus parts 💔🥺