24:: 𝑨 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝑯𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒚?

24:: 𝐴 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝐻𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑦?

It's been a week since the 'cockroach' incident. It took almost 5 days to get rid of the awkwardness and the sexual tension between you both. 

You just came out of the shower, nowadays you make sure to lock and also double-check. 

You were wrapped around in your towel and you went towards your closet to get out a hoodie and little shorts to wear since you were gonna be at home only today. 

Jimin was on the couch with your mother. They were talking about some business. Your mother was good at business, but she wasn't interested in business. 

Jimin was getting some tips from your mother when the doorbell rang. 

Jimin went to get the door, it was his mother. "Oh, eomma!" He gave her a quick hug as he invited her inside. 

"How are you dear?" She asked, "I am good, eomma, what brings you here?" He asked. 

"I am here to meet Jihye," she said. And Jimin noticed the big bouquet in her hand. 

Jimin led her inside. "Eomma, someone is here to meet you," he said, as your mother got up, as soon as she saw his mother, she went to hug her. 

They both started a conversation and his mother asked, "where is my daughter in law? I can't see her anywhere," she asked. 

"Oh, that brat would still be sleeping, I will go get her," your mother said, "you both talk, I will wake her up," Jimin said as he walked upstairs. 

He opened the door thinking that you were still sleeping, oh but he was wrong. You were there standing with just a towel around your small figure. 

He so badly wanted to take off that towel too, since that day he saw you naked, he started to feel things for you just by the slightest touches of yours. 

He tried to stay away from you as much as possible so that he would avoid suffering in the bathroom all alone with his problem. 

He walked towards you, or let's say his body didn't listen to his mind and went on its own. 

He reached just behind you when you closed your closet. 

You turned around only to be blocked by something. 

Your head hit his chest as you winced and looked up. Your breath hitched when your eyes locked with his. Just when you were about to speak up, you were spun around and something soft hit your back, you were laying on the bed. 

"Our mothers are here," he whispered against your ear as he hovered above you.

You looked in the mirror in front of you and saw your mothers were leaving. 

They were there to check on you since Jimin took too long. 

Jimin didn't notice them leaving as he attached his lips to your neck, which were begging him to paint. Your breath hitched again. Your eyes wide. It was first open-mouthed kisses, but when he kissed one particular part, it made you feel something as you let out a whine. 

Jimin licked that part, sending a shiver down your spine. His teeth came in contact with your neck as he started to nibble and suck on the spot. As an unexpected moan was let out by you. 

You surprised yourself when you moaned, Jimin smirked against your neck as he continued his work of painting your neck with his hickeys.

Why were you doing this in the first place? You both asked yourselves. But it feels good too. Another thought. 

Jimin pulled back to see the red mark on your neck, satisfied with it, he got up from the bed, "I am going, get dressed and come down," he said, as if he just didn't suck on your neck and left. 

Did I really do it just because they were watching us? Jimin asked himself, he knew the answer, but didn't want to admit it. 

Did I really let him do it just because they were watching us? You asked yourself. You saw them go as soon as he laid you down idiot! Your inner self screamed at you. But… no, I let him do it just because of them! Nothing else y/n! Nothing else! You tried to convince yourself. Right! You didn't enjoy this new feeling! Your inner self mocked you. 

You groaned in frustration as you got up from the bed and went to dress up. 

You looked at yourself in the mirror and that particular spot where Jimin sucked, had a red mark, no way… did he just give me a… hickey? A REAL HICKEY?!

I would really appreciate it if my silent readers at least vote!💖