68| Casper & Casper

~Casper~ 

"Casper Jakob Toren of Crimson, do not touch that button," 

 "Why? What will happen if I do?

My five-year-old son, signs before resuming his tactical pause over the small blue button at the corner of my desk. There's that familiar look of determination in his stormy gray eyes with Tora's soft messy waves in his dark brown hair to match his devilish intensity. I was almost done with paperwork for the new prison training complex when he found the button and I caught him in the act just moments before he pressed it.

'Take one of the babies to work with you Cas' Tora said. 'It will be good for him, baby' he said.

But who could even imagine saying no when their husband comes in looking that fucking hot. He set my soul on fire the second I saw him. From the way his dress shirt showed off his lean muscular body to how those dress pants hugged his firm ass ever so tightly. 

It's been a while since we last had alone time together, especially now with Tora making his appearances and working out and I was dragged through the wringer at work. I think we kissed last week but it could be three weeks by now for all I know. 

Time seems to go by so fast these days, especially with the five mini gods and goddesses running with pure chaos always trailing in their wake. They need so much that by the time I can even think about Tora, I'm so exhausted that I just fall asleep dreaming of him. Recently the dreams were of secret desires I would never have the courage to tell him to his face. 

"Bad things will happen," 

"Bad things?"
"Very bad things,"

I warn and CJ pulls his little hand back and glares at me with the most attitude he can pull from his little body. I lean back after he does, but it looks like there's still something he wants to ask me. 

"Papa, will someone ever look at me like you look at Mommy?" CJ asks, his little legs swinging from his chair and I put my work tablet down on the desk. I didn't know I had a specific look whenever I saw his mother other than the fact I was seduced by just his confident stride into a room. Watching Tora's every move because his confidence demands attention. 

"Of course. When you're old enough you will also be mated and your soulmate is going to look at you just like that when they fall in love with you. If they don't, then you have to tell me or Mommy, Onnie, or Daddy," I warn as I sign back to him and CJ nods with understanding.