The Prince's Tutor

This is NOT a Crimson Summer chapter

~Evren~

"Here let me help you,"

I quickly help my little brother Garet, lift his green trunk onto the ferry's docked ramp. His wide semi-toothless grin is the cutest thing I've ever seen as he holds my hand. He's only a second-year at Antum while it's my final year and I'm trying to soak in every minute before I become mated and have to go back to work on my parent's farm.

"Thank you Evren," He politely curtsies while carrying his smaller case behind my own as we walk up two more ramps to deck three out of habit.

Completely forgetting the fact I was going to go out of my way to try to avoid him.

"Are you gonna talk to Kiki?" Garet asks and I have half the mind to turn around but force myself to push onward.

"Yeah," I mutter under my breath as we make our way to the back of the emptier part of the ferry. While the front was crowded the back of the deck had been funneled to the scarce more popular crowd before opening up to the very back wide open space that was claimed by the notorious Crimson Five.

Even though there are seven royal Crimson siblings, these five were born the same year making them a singular unit. They might as well have been born quintuplets instead of triplets plus two. 

They were in their usual arrangement on the same bench in front of the railing surrounded by their Crimson crested luggage and lighthearted conversations. Acting as if they were the most normal pair of siblings when they were anything but, hence why no one sat near them.

Princess and future alpha, Liliana didn't need the badge on her jacket to prove she was the next alpha. While just sitting on the edge of the bench reading a book with her black hair pulled back into a delicate braid, she gave off enough dominance to make anyone within six feet of her think twice before looking her way. Really she's the sweetest most intellectual girl you'll ever meet, but I can barely keep up in conversation with her.

Prince Myah, the next Beta and tall giant stood up at seven feet tall (213 cm) while leaning against the wall. His god-like stature and quiet demeanor is also frightening to the average person even with his crown of native red flowers and white buds surrounding his head like a halo around his silky blonde hair. In all actuality, he's just a shy boy with a lot of deep thoughts and spends most of his time writing.

Myah was currently in deep signed conversation with the youngest of the triplets CJ, or Casper Jakob on a bad day. If the sign for his name was the handshape of a 'C' in a whirlwind pattern, you can already tell what he's been like ever since we were little. A whirlwind of rash decisions, near-deaths, and hard-headed stupidity if you ask me. As the little darling omega of Crimson, he carries a massive personality to make up for his lack of height and I hope the person who's mated to him is prepared for the undertaking.

The other two triplets, Kiem and Vailen were talking to each other while leaning against the railing of the ship.

Princess Vailen had recently cut her once long amber-colored hair short with her soft curls ruffled on top of her head with a vertical design shaved into the short hair on the sides. She finally looks as badass as she is, toying with her favorite knife as she stood with her back to the railing. Flipping it in the air and catching it without cutting herself like it was easy, but I'll never forget the time she tried to teach me how to do it and I sliced my hand open.

Kiem was so mad.

Ah yes, Prince Kiem, the boy I'm so adamantly avoiding, was thankfully smoking with his back turned to me as his sister spoke to him.