35| Put Your Head On My Shoulder

~Tora~

~Tora~

"Where are we?"

I asked Casper as I held on to his waist once we drove through an open parking garage. Casper drove right into a strange circular room of mirrors before the platform started to lift like we were going up.

"Well, we share three separate residences. This one little apartment in the city, our compound just on the outskirts where we'll call home, and a cabin on the lake," Casper explains while turning off the bike and taking off his helmet. I laugh at the bowl the helmet formed on his head and he ruffles it away.

The way the led lights in the elevator reflected off his silky smooth Chesnut waves as he ruffled his hair with a scrunched up nose, his light scattering of freckles across his nose to both cheeks could be seen, and his silver-gray eyes could be confused for a light blue if one didn't look at them long enough.

He's so hot and for what?

Me?

Casper's slightly sweet cedarwood scent is so powerful I feel like I'm swimming in it, surrounded by his jacket. But after our talk I want to be surrounded by him instead, I want his body pressed so tightly against mine that I reak of his scent because I'm his. I want him so deep inside me that I'm sore for the next two days.

God, I need him so fucking badly.

Then there's me, looking in the mirror like a tired trash panda in my sweats and his leather jacket. My copper hair is so windswept that my self-conscious side kicks in and I try to fix it. I probably smell like a hospital and ugly tears after I cried over a boy who needs so much from me but gives so little.

In the mirror, I catch the glimmer of gold from my left hand and I bring my hand back, sliding it into my pocket as I slide the ring into my pocket. I took it off because I don't want to think about Galen right now, which in turn makes me feel like I'm cheating on him in some way. If anything it makes this more thrilling.

I can be Casper's tonight, he deserves me, all of me and he's all I want to think about.

Of course, there's Micah too, but our relationship can't be compared to the one I share between Galen and Casper.

When we reach our floor, I get off and examine the apartment through the open elevator doors while he rolls the motorcycle in. It's so cute and small to the point where it's kind of cozy even with the vaulted ceilings.

You walk into a massive window showing the city on the backside of the studio apartment. A king-size bed raised on a platform next to the window above the city where it had just started to sprinkle and you could see the droplets just rolling down the glass. It's kind of cold but I know that won't be the case soon.

At seeing the bed which is a nice change from my twin size bed we used to snuggle on, my heart starts to race.

"I'm getting kind of nervous now," I mention as Casper goes into the fridge and drinks from a bottle of water.