51| The New Prince of Crimson

^This song really is all little Myah and I'm crying cause my babies are having babies^

~Casper~

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, what else? Why didn't we pack this before? Why are we doing this now?"

"Keep calling the gods and they'll actually appear to smack you silly, now hand me his baby blanket and stop...oh,"

Micah huddles over Myah's dark grey-colored crib, holding her belly as she let out a sound that was some cross between a huff and a groan.

"What do I do? Which blanket? Do you want me to rub your back or something? I'm not Tora, but I'll try," I offer and Micah bites her lips, fragile tears slipping from her lower lids as she grasped a small fuzzy blanket from Myah's crib and gently puts it in the duffle bag I held out in a weak attempt to help her.

"I want Tora," Micah whimpers as she falls against me and I swing the bag over my shoulder, giving her a much-needed hug.

"I know and he'll meet us at the hospital soon enough okay? But he'll be here," I gently remind her but her knees buckle and I'm left grasping at her waist to hold her up.

"I don't know if we're going to make it to the hospital," She cries into my chest and Dr. Hamish speeds into the doorway followed by Jace.

"Are you almost ready?" The doctor asks and Micah manages to slip from my hands to the floor, trails of blood lining her inner thighs onto the floor in steady drips and Hamish rushes forward to examine her.

"She's not going to make it, lets get her to the guest room across the hall," Dr. Hamish suggests and my heart sinks.

"What do you mean she's not going to make it?!" I protest while being used as Micah's stress ball when she has another contraction and squeezes my arms.

"I mean she's not going to make it to the hospital before she gives birth. Jace, I need you to grab towels, all the towels you can find, I'm going to grab my kit and I'll meet you there," Dr. Hamish treasures me and I follow his lead, picking up Micah in my arms before skipping into the next room over and plopping her down on the bed.

"Casper, I can't, I can't do this without Tora," Micah cries and I nearly collapse through the bathroom door to grab as many towels as I can. Running back to the bed, tripping but catching myself last minute as I surround my sister and she sniffles in her sadness. Why did Tora have to go off with Galen now of all days?"

"You won't be alone, you'll have me," I remind her with a smile but her unamused look tells me all I need to know before I force her to lie back and I pad the comforter with towels.