𝙃𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙮𝙨, 𝙖 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝, 𝙋𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙤

Mild adult themes, not smut. I think there's like one or two swear words in here. Mainly set around Hiccstrid but there is some Heathlegs.
It does reference to adult themes a bit. Just a head up :)

Heather and Fishlegs had shared a bed a few times before. Sometimes Heather would get a little bit jealous, of how easily everything came to Hiccup and Astrid.

How when they kissed their lips moved in sync as if they planned every moment. How when Astrid got tired Hiccup would play with her hair. How he would physically hide from and run away from Astrid when she said she was going to braid his hair. They never seemed uncomfortable around each other. How Astrid would randomly come into a room and sit on Hiccups lap and he would just accept it and start talking with her. It seemed like Astrids body fit perfectly when she was lying down on his chest. How they didn't really care who was watching. How Hiccups hands basically lived wrapped around her waist. The faint hickeys that as soon as they started fading got replaced by new ones.

Heather wondered what it felt like to get a hickey. She knew exactly what it looked like to get a hickey because she had walked in on Hiccstrid a million times, then again so had everyone.

She laid in bed with Fishlegs, they weren't even touching, Hiccup and Astrid were always touching in some way, Heather majorly envied that.

She wasn't sure how to start the conversation about kissing and stuff. When she was younger she thought kissing was so overrated, Astrid changed her mind.

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

Heather and Astrid were throwing axes in the forest when Astrid said, "when I was younger I thought kissing was SOO overrated."

"What changed your mind?" Heather asked even though she already knew the answer.

"Hiccup." Astrid threw her axe into a tree, Heather waited for her to go on. "It's weird, Heather. He has such soft lips. And he always finds the good spot." Astrid rambled on.

"You two are so cute together." Heather longed for their kind of relationship. Her statement made Astrid blush.

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

As Heather stared at the roof she tried to think of a way to bring it up. "Hey Fishlegs?" He turned to face her. "Remember that time we walked in on Hiccup and Astrid.

"We've done that a lot, which time?"

Heather tried to describe it without making it sound weird. "That time Astrid was against the wall and Hiccup was 'replacing' her hickeys." She tried to make it sound normal.

"Yeah I remember that, why?"

"Have you ever wondered what it felt like?"

"What felt like?"

Heather hesitated. "Getting a hickey."

Fishlegs thought about it a bit. "No, but now I do." He paused again. "Would you like to know what it feels like?" Heather was pretty sure he would have stolen that line from Hiccup.

She didn't care though. She nodded a bit. Fishlegs thought back to the times he saw Hiccup giving Astrid hickeys and tried to copy what he did.

Fishlegs straddled Heather........

—————————

At the end of the night, let's just say they weren't planning on doing that again for a bit.

———

The next day Heather was walking with Astrid. "Astrid why do you always have hickeys?" Heather asked.