𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚

Summary: I always see fics where Hiccup and Astrid just seem to know what the other likes. So I decided to write a fix about them actually talking (even if it doesn't start or finish that way) Telling each other your preference's doesn't have to be awkward and here's my proof:

Based just before httyd 2

Enjoy <3

Hiccup was sitting, leaning against the headboard of the bed. Astrid was straddling him. Their fingers intertwined. Their bodies pressed together.

Hiccups hands slipped out of hers and around her waist, pulling her even closer. She let out a quiet moan. Her hands placed on his shoulders, one of her hands made its way to the side of his neck, her thumb brushing his jawline.

The kiss was passionate and intense. Soon the kiss became more of an attempt to be as close as possible, both of them being completely out of breath but not wanting to stop either. Their foreheads were resting together, every few seconds their lips would meet again for a moment of bliss.

Astrid leaned in and gently bit his bottom lip, not allowing his face to be very far from hers. When she released his lip, he immediately captured her lips with his. "Gods I love it when you do that." He whispered breathlessly when they parted.

Astrid pressed her lips against his, "you know, we never talk about that." She barely spoke above a whisper.

"About what?" He asked, taking lots of deep breaths.

"About what we do and don't like." She answered.

"Gods, am I doing something you don't like?" He asked genuinely.

"No, trust me you're good." She chuckled.

He smiled, very relieved. He sighed calmly and leaned, fully against the headboardthing. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked sincerely.

"I would, actually." Astrid said, grabbing his hands. She slid off his lap and they both crossed their legs. Astrid pulled his hands towards her, pulling him to sit upright.

"Okay." He said leaning in, waiting for her to say something.

"What do you like?" She asked.

Hiccup sat in thought for a moment, still holding her hands and still leaning in. "Hmmmm" he hummed. "I like it when you bite my lip." He answered. "What do you like?" He asked.

Astrid leaned in closer. "I like it when you put your hands on my hips." She replied. "Your turn."

"Okay," Hiccup pressed his lips together in thought. "I like it when, you play with my hair, when we are kissing."

"I thought you didn't like me braiding your hair." She accused.

"I don't. I like you playing with my hair, not braiding my hair." He explained.

"I'm gonna do it anyway."

"I know." He chuckled. "Ok your turn."

"I really like it when you kiss my throat." She whispered.

"I thought you did." He smiled. "I like it when you, steal my clothes." He chuckled.

"I like it when I do that too." She giggled. "I'm just kidding,I like it when you give me a massage to make me feel better."

"Ok, I have another important question." He announced. "What is something you want me to start doing or try or do more?" He asked.

Astrid felt so happy that he cared about what she wanted in the relationship. "I think it's be cool to try using tongue more often." She suggested.

"I like that suggestion." He smiled. He always enjoyed the kisses they used tongue, but they had never talked about if it was enjoyable for both of them or not, so he was quite nervous.

"What about you?" She asked.

"I like picking you up." He admitted.

"Picking me up?" She repeated skeptically.

"Yeah, like when you wrap your legs around my waist. Picking you up." He explained. "We don't do it often, but I enjoy it." He added.

"I didn't know you actually liked picking me up."

"Good thing we had this conversation then, huh?"

"Mm, sure is." Astrid stood up off the bed, her hands still holding Hiccups, she pulled him off the bed too. He stood, towering above her. "How about we try some of these things?" She suggested.

"Best idea I've heard today.....