𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚

Tadaa

More mini stories!
The first story has a slight TW on it. Nothing graphic. So very very small TW but a trigger warning none the less.

Enjoy <3

Consent:

Ruffnut and snotlout had been together for a while now.

Astrid noticed Ruff walking around town seeming a bit sad, and snotlout seemed more agitated than usual, so Hiccstrid put it on themselves to get to the bottom of this.

I mean they had nothing better to do. (Apart from training new riders, cheif stuff, meetings, but that doesn't count)

"Hey Ruff!" Astrid greeted.

"What?" She asked, lacking her usual enthusiasm.

"What's wrong?" Concern laced her voice.

"Snotlout!" She spat.

"Snotlout what's with all this?" Hiccup asked gesturing to all of Snothat.

"It's Ruffnut! She's being difficult." He scoffed.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Ok, so a while back Ruff and I had our first time, for me, it was pretty good! And then the next time we were making out and shit and as soon as I tried to take it to the next level she started getting all anxious and stuff! But once again it was fine! The next time she kept pushing me off and shit! Like who does that!?" He rolled his eyes.

Hiccup had a little checklist that he usually ran through before having sex with his own fiancé (is that the right one? It is now.)

1. Ask for consent (big one that he usually does more than once)
2. Before hand, asks what she likes, so it's good for both of them.
3. Get to know her and her body first (takes away the awkwardness)
4. PROTECTION
5. (During) communication, just in case he is hurting her or doing something wrong.

And so far, his list has worked pretty well, they were quite active if he do say so himself.

"Snotlout?" Hiccup started. "The first time you two...did it? Was that the first time you two had seen all of each other?"

"Yeah! Duh." He replied. That's one no, not too important, but still a 'no'

"Ok... did you use protection? Oh Thor I sound like a dad." He mumbled.

"The first time we did but it felt better without." Two no's.

"Jeez, before you did it, either time, did you stop and ask her for consent? At all?" He was really hoping his cousin would at least tick this one off.

"What's consent?" Well shit.

"Consent is where you ask if they actually want to have sex with you." Hiccup explained.

"That just ruins the mood, no!" Well fuck.

"SNOTLOUT YOU IGNORANT PEICE OF SHIT! It doesn't have to ruin the mood, just ask Astrid!" He yelled. It did feel good to get that off his chest. "Ok," Hiccup sighed. "Have you asked her at all what she likes?"

"No, but it felt good so it doesn't matter." He shrugged.

Hiccup surprised the urge to scream at him again. "Just because it felt good for you doesn't mean it felt good for her." He stated "last one, what about during? Did you talk about it while you were having sex?"

"No, I put my hand over her mouth so she would wake the neighbors." He said in a voice that made it sound like 'that's what everyone does'

"NO!" Hiccup shouted, he slapped Snotlout across the face. "What is wrong with you!?"