𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙥

Astrid had just spent the whole day with Hiccup. They hadn't been together for that long yet. They had spent the entire day laughing and cuddling. She never felt uncomfortable around him.

Once Astrid got back from their day-long date she felt something she hadn't really felt before. She wished to be back with him. She wanted to be back tangled in his arms, to feel good she did for most of that day. She wanted to cuddle up with him in bed. 𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡! She wanted to cuddle up with him in 𝑏𝑒𝑑! She's never thought of that before. It's not that she wanted to have sex or anything.....

-
-
-
-

The gang was having a small camp out. They were all gathered in a circle around a fire. Of course Hiccup and Astrid were sitting next to each other.

They never really showed affection around the gang. But Astrid had spent all afternoon wishing to be back in his arms. This was her chance. Astrid scooted closer to Hiccup. Without switching his attention from the gang he put an arm around her shoulders. She leaned in to his touch.

Eventually the fire went out and people started to drift off to sleep. It was almost pitch black, you could only see really close things, thanks to the moon.

Hiccup lied down and so did Astrid. She shuffled closer to him and he put a protective arm around her. Very soon they both fell asleep, both their stomachs filled to the brim with butterflies.

(Skip a year or two)

The gang sat around a fire. Astrid sat in between Hiccups legs, leaning back on his chest. He rested his chin on her shoulder. His arms wrapped around her torso, covered by her own hands.

Astrid loved sitting like this because every time he laughed she heard it, his laugh always made her happy. It made her fall in love with him all over again. Every now and again he would whisper little retorts and jokes. She didn't think her heart could love someone so much. And while she definitely wasn't ready for marriage, she knew who she would marry in the end.

Astrid zoned out, remembering back to that night. Their first night 'sleeping' together. Next to the put out fire.

Hiccup removed his arms from around her, bringing her back to focus. She turned to see him. He ran one of his hands through his hair, pulling it out of his face.

He noticed she was watching him and kissed her on the forehead.

"Back to Berk tomorrow." He commented.

"And it's your turn to come to my house." She reminded. "You'll get to meet Camis new boyfriend." She added. Cami, Astrids younger sister used to be obsessed with Hiccup. Astrid was very intrigued to see how she'd act around Hiccup with her boyfriend around.

"I'm sure that'll be fun." He replied.

The two continued talking about their plans for the next day. By the time their conversation had finished everyone had fallen asleep.

After noticing that everyone else had fallen asleep, Hiccup lied down and Astrid cuddled into his side, wrapping an arm around him and placing her head on his chest. His arms snaked around her waist.

Just before they passed out, Astrid whispered, "Oh! And Camis boyfriend is Gustav."

"Wait what!?"