𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥

Yes I am aware this is a short one and my second or third post today. But I thought of it, and just had to write it

Enjoy <3

"Remind me how you managed that?" Hiccup scoffed gesturing to Astrids banged up knee.

"I was dealing with the twins, when they blew up a yak and basically caused a fucking earthquake! And I tripped and scraped my knee on the wood." She reminded him.

"I think scraped is a bit of an understatement." Hiccup raised one of his eye brows. Astrid was sitting on a chair in Hiccups hut. Under the chair was a towel, blood from her knee had already dripped down, soaking the towel.

She was wearing her skirt and some shorts underneath, obviously her leggings would a pretty inconvenient piece of clothing to be wearing.

Hiccup sat on his knees on the ground infront of Astrid. He had his first aid kit next to him.

He used a soft piece of cloth and warm water to clean her wound. He then placed another piece of observant fabric over the scrape.

She had managed to scrape just above her knee.

Hiccup gently pressed the cloth down over the wound. His fingers brushing her skin.

It hurt like hel but the small amount of contact was worth it.

She leaned back in the chair, awaiting the Hiccupy lecture. And soon enough, it came. "Astrid you need to be more careful." He stated. "I'm not always going to be around to patch you up." He added.

"Isn't that the entire concept of betrothal?" She raised a sassy eyebrow.

Hiccup exhaled heavily. "I guess it is." He playfully rolled his eyes.

Hiccup picked up some bandages and gently started wrapping her thigh. His fingers brushed the inner side of her thigh. This patch of skin was very sensitive for Astrid. No one had ever touched that part of her thigh, no one ever had a reason to.

He noticed her shiver slightly. He continued to wrap her leg.

Every time Hiccups thumb grazed her inner thigh, she suppressed a shiver.

The bandage slowly made its way up Astrids thigh. It stopped halfway up.

Eventually, Hiccup was done bandaging her up.

"There." He stood back. He held out a hand and Astrid gratefully took it. She hugged him tightly.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"Anytime." He replied, accepting the embrace.