𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜

It was a hot day on Berk and the gang had decided to take a dip in the cove.

The boys had taken their tops off so they were completely bare on the top half and the girls had their bottoms and bras on. Obviously everyone had taken their socks and shoes off.

The twins were making massive splashes in the water. Snotlout was next to Heather who was sitting on a rock. He was flexing all of his non-existent muscles.

Hiccup and Astrid were deep enough that Astrid couldn't touch, but shallow enough that Hiccup could.

She had her legs wrapped around his waist and he had his right hand on her thigh so she didn't sink. She had her arms loose around the back of his neck.

She pressed a small kiss on his shoulder. She looked into his eyes and a playful smile spread across his face. He took a quick deep breath and plunged both of them underwater. Astrid let out a quick scream before being submerged.

Meanwhile, on land, Snotlout put a hand on Heathers shoulder, which she soon shook off. By the time Heather looked back to the water, her favorite couple was no where to be seen. She turned to Snothat and gave him a death glare.

Back under water, Astrid was playfully trying to escape Hiccups arms. Her laughs came out as bubbles. Eventually she stopped struggling and leaned into kiss him, he held her close and they popped back up to the surface.

They held the kiss for a moment before they broke it and Astrid spat water in Hiccups face. She burst out laughing and started to swim away.

And while Hiccups was no swimmer he still had really long arms and grabbed Astrid by the waist before she swam away.

Fishlegs had his feet in the water but was reading a book.

The twins had started a water fight and that got them sent to the other end of the cove where they continued splashing and trying to drown each other.

Heather was watching Hiccstrid then Snotlout came over and ruined the moment.

He sat next to her and tried some shitty pickup lines. She scooted away, but he followed.

The sun was starting to set giving the water a beautiful shine that reflected into everyone's face making their imperfections disappear. Astrids hair glowed golden and Hiccups skin glowed tan bringing out the green in his eyes and the definition in his muscles.

Heathers hair started to shine and so did her eyes, even Snotlout looked....almost okay?

The twins were under a tree so you could barely see them whatsoever. Fishlegs looked at all of his friends, it was almost like this moment was playing in slow motion.

Astrid and Hiccup kissing passionately, Heather punching Snotlout and the twins drowning each other.

It was beautiful.

The water dripping slowly and the sun dancing across the clouds.

——————

The sky grew darker and the stars speckled the night, the moon acting as a banana shaped lamp. The twins had left. Fishlegs had gotten cold. Heather knew how to take a hint and left. Snotlout left because he couldn't see his reflection in the water anymore.

Hiccup held Astrid close, swaying in the water. He sat on a submerged rock ledge. The water coming up to his ribs.

Astrid sat on top of him. She looked into his eyes before slowly leaning in to kiss him. One of his hands sat around her hip bone and the other sat just below her ribs. One of her hands traced his jawline before settling on his cheek, the other hand lost in his hair. "I love you." She whispered into his lips.

"Hold your breath." He replied, Astrid was expecting an 'I love you' back so she didn't expect to have five seconds to get a breath before becoming submerged.

Except she wasn't held under water. Since it was getting dark she couldn't see under water, Hiccup had disappeared.

She popped back up to the surface and heard Hiccups voice mutter something. She looked around trying to find him.

Eventually she did. He was standing, leaning against a tall rock. She swam towards him and surfaced. Her wet hair stuck to her face.

He pushed her hair behind her ear. "I love you too." He whispered.

"You're dea-" Hiccup cut her off with a passionate kiss.

Astrid immediately kissed back. The kiss started slow and gently. She bit his lip and slipped her tongue into his mouth and started a battle for dominance. The kiss was still slow but passionate. She wanted nothing but him right now. And he wanted nothing but her.

He pulled her close by the waist, making her moan softly. She pressed her body against his. He was like a drug she couldn't get enough of.

He'd often leave her with teaser kisses, where just as soon as they were getting good, he would pull away, but this was her chance, her chance to actually get him, all of him.

Her hand settled at the back of his head, pulling him as close as possible. He quietly moaned into the kiss. He wanted her so bad.

He started rubbing her back, massaging it. He leant all of his body weight onto the rock behind him, Hiccup pulled her as close as possible with his hand on her hip bone. "mmmm hiccup" she breathed into he kiss.

The hand on her back settled on her lower back, holding her close, his other hand pushed him off the rock behind him, he spun the around in the water so she was now against the rock, his hands lowered to the back of her thighs, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

The kiss became more desperate to be close to each other. Hiccups hand squeezed her thigh and she moaned as a response.

He moved the kiss to her neck. Astrid leaned back against the rock.

Suddenly he found her good spot, she hung her head back against the rock and ran her hands through his hair. "Haddock!" She moaned.

She only used his last name when he was either in trouble or had found the good spot.

Hiccup continued what he was doing. Astrid breathing became inconsistent and shallow. She squeezed her legs around his waist, as a response he squeezed her thigh again.

"No, Hiccup" she breathed.

One of his hands slid from under her thigh, over her butt, up her back and onto the back of her head, lifting it off the rock, and he moved the kiss back to her lips, giving her no time to breath in between.

"You're evil." She said between kisses.

"That's the aim." He replied in the same fashion.

Slowly the kiss cooled down to a regular making out session.

By the time they were ready to leave it had gotten dark and their dragons had fallen asleep ages ago. "Stay here." Hiccup whispered to Astrid as he went to his saddle bag, careful not to wake Toothless.
He had told Astrid to stay in the water because there was a cold breeze once you got out of the water, so he decided to set up where they'd be sleeping while she could stay warm for as long as possible.

He layed the blanket out on the ground and invited Astrid up. He threw her a towel and finished lying everything down.

Astrid dried herself off, she joined Hiccup lying down, using his chest as a pillow.

He ran his hand up and down her side, calmingly. Astrid fell asleep rather fast, Hiccup couldn't blame her.

While it was dark, Hiccup could still see partially see his lovely girlfriend. She looked so peaceful, despite the bruises that were rising on her neck and shoulder.

He lied back and looked at the sky, soon he too fell asleep.