𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙘?

I'd write a summary, but this doesn't really have a plot, just fluff and kisses.

Hiccup was sitting at his desk, tinkering with some random project.

𝐾𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘

"Come in!" Hiccup yelled, without looking up from his table.

"Hey Hiccup!" Astrid greeted, standing behind him, placing her hands on his shoulders, gently squeezing them.

"Afternoon Milady." He said, he turned his head to look up at her and smile. Then he looked back down at his paper. "Wait-" he turned back to face Astrid.

He stood up off his chair and tugged at the neck of 'Astrid's' green tunic. "Is that my tunic?" He asked with a small smile on his face.

"What! No." Astrid averted her gaze. A smile slowly creeping onto her face. She bit her bottom lip in an attempt to hide the smile.

Hiccup chuckled, "You cheeky little-" Astrid cut him off by connecting their lips.

Hiccup wrapped his arms around Astrid's waist and pulled her in. They slowly pulled away from the kiss. "Where did you get my tunic?" He whispered.

"Your wardrobe." She whispered back, she pecked him on the cheek then tried to squirm out of his arms, but he just tightened his grip.

"You thief." He chuckled.

Astrid continued trying to wiggle out of his grip, her uncontrollable laughing didn't help.

Suddenly she stopped wiggling and pressed her lips onto his. Of course he immediately returned the kiss. The kiss quickly deepened. "Mmmm" Hiccup whined, not breaking the kiss. "Astrid." He whispered as he tilted his head to the other side. "My dad," he whispered again when they broke shortly for air.

"Shut up." She whispered back. Every time he tried to pull away to say something, she just pressed their lips together again.

Hiccups hands ran down her sides to her thighs. He tapped her thigh with his index finger, signaling for her to jump up. She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist. He took a step back and leaned against the wall. Her hands rested behind his neck. Her right hands slowly made it up his neck and into his hair, sending shivers down his spine.

"Astrid." He whispered again, dispite being told to 'shut up' "my dad," He whispered again. "he's coming to the edge." He said, pulling away from the kiss, he tilted his head to the other side and then pressed his lips against hers again, happy he finally got his sentence out.

Astrid was so caught up in the kiss she didn't actually process what Hiccup had said.

Suddenly a loud knock could be heard. Hiccup immediately let Astrid down, without breaking the kiss. He turned his body to the door, but his lips were still caught in the kiss.

There was another knock. "Mm!" Hiccup shouted in an attempt to say words. Eventually Astrid released him and Hiccup walked up to the door. He fixed his hair and wiped his mouth, attempting to not look suspicious.

Astrid took a step back and sat on his desk, over looking all the stuff he was working on.

"Hey dad!" Hiccup greeted.

'Oh fuck!' Astrid thought.

"Hey son!" Stoick engulfed Hiccup in a rib-breaking hug. "Hello Astrid!" Stoick greeted.

"Hi chief!" She greeted, pretending to expect the visit.

She walked up to Hiccup and took his hand in hers. "You never said your dad was coming to the edge?" Astrid put on a smile.

"Actually I did, those were my exact words. You, just weren't listening." Hiccup squeezed her hand.

"And I wonder what you could have possibly been doing that could distract her from that announcement?" Stoick rubbed his beard in fake thought.

"Oh, I don't know." Hiccup lied.

"I do. You've either both been sucking on your own lips, or you've been sucking on each other's lips." Stoick answered.

"The fuck-" Hiccup and Astrid turned to look at each other. A VERY faint ring of pink lined their lips. "Holy shit dad."

"Anyways! I'm not here to invade on your love life," Stoick announced. Hiccup and Astrid were still staring at each other's lips. Hiccup ran his thumb across her bottom lip in confusion. "Son." Stoick snapped them out of their daydream state.

"Yes dad?"

"As I was saying," Stoick repeated. "I'm here to deliver some stuff from Gothi." He handed Hiccup a wooden crate filled with small, labeled jars. "For the gang." Stoick clarified. "Anyways, I must be on my way!" Stoick 'patted' Hiccup on the back. "Good to see you two." And with that Stoick was gone.

As soon as the door closed, Astrid turned to Hiccup. "Care to finish what we started?" She asked. But just before their lips met, Hiccup grabbed her chin.

"You wish." He chuckled, rattling the crate.

"Really?" She whined.

"Come on!" Hiccup pulled her out the door and they went to deliver the jars.