𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙙 𝙃𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣

She's 5'9, blonde, cute and perfect in every way!
She has muscles, probably more than me. But that's not anything unexpected.

She's fun, I love being around her. I can tell her anything. I trust her with my life.

But what I love most, is teasing her.

"You're short." Is my favorite way to get her all riled up.

"AM NOT!" Although getting her angry is very dangerous. So I've learnt my ways to calm her down. Well 'way' singular.

"But it's good that you're short! Because then I can do this...!" And then I pick her up and kiss her.

She's super fit. Like, running in the mornings kind of fit!

She tried to make me go on one of those runs with her. It did not end well. Let's just say, running with 2 feet is easier.

I love her!
I love her so much!

So I spend all day, everyday showing her and telling her. It makes me happy to know that she's happy. So I give her gifts, cuddles and anything she could possibly dream of. Within reason...

"Hiccup, have you ever thought of starting a family?"

Like I said: within reason.

That one will have to wait a couple years. Despite my dads wishes.

I'll never get over how pretty she is!

If you had told 15 year old me that I would end up dating Astrid Hofferson, I would have thought you'd gone mad.

It still shocks me in the morning. I always wake up so worried that it was all just a dream.

The fact that THE Astrid Hofferson chooses to share a bed with me at night, sit next to me at dinner, go on night walks. She chose me.

And I'll choose her over and over again until the day I die.

Although, I must admit that dating Astrid is very different to what I expected it to be.

I'm not sure what I expected, but it wasn't this.

She loves to cuddle -very big surprise- and she's so soft and sweet and caring and all the nice things. She likes to read, and braid my hair. I don't like her braiding my hair, but the braids do serve a purpose. When I wake up in the mornings to an empty bed I can feel the braids are still there, reminding me that this isn't just a dream.

She's perfect.