𝙄𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩 (𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 2)

Disclaimer: I am NOT a doctor

Hiccup glided in the air on Toothless. It was so relaxing, no responsibilities, no annoying speeches, no annoying twins. Just him and his dragon.

Hiccup layed back on Toothless, closing his eyes and letting the dragon glide through the sky.

There was nothing by ocean to see for miles on end.

Hiccup sat back up.

"You ready bud?" He asked excitedly.

He locked his dragons tail, and stood up so it was almost like he was surfing.

He ran a step or two forward before back flipping off his dragon, plummeting towards the ground.

Toothless soared straight down next to him.

The two took in the calm breeze.

Just before they crashed into the water Toothkess scooped Hiccup up and they continued to fly through the air together.

"Never gets old bud." Hiccup sighed.

A little bit later, the pair were doing stunts, a bit closer to the island.

Hiccup stood up on Toothless and did a handstand. It wasn't a necessarily nice handstand per say, but a handstand nonetheless.

He heard his dragon grumble and looked up to see they were heading right for a large rock.

He quickly attached his prosthetic foot into his tail-changing-gear-thing (I'm smart) before he had even sat down on the saddle, and swerved his dragon away from the rock.

"Phew! That was a close one bud!" Hiccup exclaimed, not realizing they were once again flying straight into a tree branch.

The thick branch copped Hiccup right in the ribs, swiping him off his dragon and throwing him to the floor, he tried to catch himself but just hurt his right arm, leaving him to fall to the ground. He landed on a smallish rock, which hit one, singular rib, forcing it out of place as the rest of Hiccups body hit the flat ground.

"Ooohhh! The hurt!" He winced as he rolled onto his side, clutching his torso.

Toothless finally landed next to his rider, warbling worriedly. "Don't worry bud! I'm fine." He said, very clearly winded.

He slowly made his way to Gothis where she checked him over.

Hiccup and Gothi had actually become pretty good friends, considering how many times he visited her.

However that didn't mean he got special treatment.

"OW! Gothi I didn't mean to!" He shouted as she violently prodded him and looked him over with a judgmental stare.

'Now go apologize to your girlfriend for missing dinner!' She scribbled before pushing him out of her hut.

Now you know what happened, let's go back to where we left off

Hiccup sat on the couch, holding a cloth in one hand, which already had bloody spots covering it.

Gothi walked up to the young man and undid the bandages, to reveal severe bruising around his ribs and abdomen.

She pressed down on random areas. Astrid sat beside Hiccup on the couch, getting more and more anxious as Gothi went on. Why wasn't she saying anything?

Suddenly she stood up and pressed down extremely firmly on one of his ribs until a loud *pop* could be heard.

The feeling caused Hiccup to go into a coughing fit, coughing up more blood than before.

Once he finally got his breathing under control he lied back in the couch, hanging his head back. He looked so tired, which wasn't a unusual look on Hiccup. But for once, he genuinely looked like he actually wanted to go to sleep.

"Oh gods my ribs feel so much better!" He breathed, raspily.

Hiccups breathed were deep, but they hitched halfway through each inhale.

Now that the excruciating pain from his ribs had subsided, he finally got a clear head, however the pain in his arm also became clear.

'The coughing up blood should cease soon, due to the lack of pressure on his lungs now. He needs to be careful as he could easily fracture his arm.' (I actually researched this part) Gothi drew.

"Is there anything for the pain?" He asked.

Gothi shook her head. 'Not until you stop coughing up blood' she wrote.

Both Haddocks (and soon to be Haddock) thanked the elder and let her go home.

Stoick and Astrid closed the door after seeing Gothi off. When they turned around, they saw a sight they had been waiting to see all night, a sleeping Hiccup.

The back of his hand and his lips were stained with blood, but apart from that he seemed calm, relaxed.

Astrid smiled, finally sure he was ok.

She wet a cloth with luke warm water and walked over to her sleeping boyfriend. She gently wiped the blood off his hand and lips. She threw the cloth back in the sink and sat down next to him.

He slowly blinked his eyes open.

He slipped his (good) arm around her, and pulled her close to him.

She rested her head on his chest. Hiccup gently kissed the top of her head.

That night there was very minimal coughing.

The next morning Stoick woke up to see the most adorable sight. His son and his future daughter in law cuddling calmly on the couch.

As he walked past he ruffled his sons hair, something that would usually wake him up.

It was Stoicks day off today, and he and Hiccup had some plans for father-son bonding.

He obviously let his son sleep in, because they had all been up late. But it was almost afternoon and he decided it was time to get up and moving.

But when he ruffled his sons hair, he didn't wake up...

Hehehe

The End

There will be a part 3