Chapter forty-two - All of Me

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections

Zayn's POV

"What was that, Louise?" I asked Lou who looked at me laughingly.

"Just a joke, mate" He smiled.

"No jokes like that, please." I asked and he nodded still laughing.

"Germany will be nuts" Niall mentioned "Fans there are crazy" He motioned.

"Yes they are" half asleep Harry responded.

"I really miss Sophia though. I really wish that she could make it to this part of the tour" Liam, obviously, spoke.

"I miss El too. I'm glad that she's working now though. She got a very good position and now she's doing what she loves." Lou smiled remembering his girlfriend. He was really in love with her.

We were heading now to Germany, where another leg of our European tour would begin. After there, we would head to France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, and the Netherlands and then we were done with that old continent. We wouldn't do all those places in order nor together. We had to flight to LA to go to a benefit party. Paul said that it was really important, even more than the tour. I guess that he really knew what he was saying, but well. I hadn't really thinking of telling Astrid about the party. I really wanted her to come with me, but I didn't want her to feel obliged to. Besides, I bet that her parents already had enough of me.

"I think that a certain sir here misses a certain lady too" Louis joked and I smiled.

"I have seen here like two hours ago but I'm already missing her. How is that even possible?" I laughed and Niall did too.

"You're in love, mate" Liam, who was now sitting next to me, touched my shoulder and talked to me.

"Is she going to LA?" Niall asked.

"I haven't told her yet. I doubt it though. Are Sophia and El going?" I responded.

"El is going" Lou confirmed with a cheeky smile.

"Sophia doesn't know yet, but she'll try her best" Liam was sad, really sad.

"You should tell Astrid as soon as you can, Zayn" Harry mentioned without looking at me "The sooner you tell her, the most probable it is that she can go".

Was this Harry's way of giving me his blessing?

"Will do, Haz" I smiled at him "Thank you"

"Welcome, bro"
***
"Yes, the flight was okay. I slept almost completely through it" I informed her and she smiled with sleepy eyes. It was late in the night there in Evanston.

"I'm glad you've arrived fine, love" She yawned.

"Should I let you go?" I asked hoping that she'd say no.

"No." Thanks "I want to fall asleep with you."

"I wish I was there, darling" I wanted to cry. I really thought that my place was next to her.

"Well, I have place here." She said hitting her bed softly." So, anytime you want" She smiled.

"Are you hugging a pillow?" I asked jokingly.
"Yes" She confirmed solemnly "I pretend that it's you" She said and I dropped my suitcase.

"Wait what?" I was confused.

"Nothing, forget it"

"No, no, tell me" I insisted.