Chapter twenty-two - We can call her Penguin

HI BOYS (Leeroy voice):

I just wanted to say HI and thank you for reading. Also, I would like to inform you that I've created a kind of cast of the characters, so you can check it up. You'll notice that I haven't put the character of Astrid. It is because I have no idea how she looks like. I don't think that I'll be able to define her with a star or something, but as soon as I get an idea I'll post it!

I LOVED writing this chapter and laughed a lot. Hope you love it too!

Loveeee!

Ingrid xxxx

Edit (3-31-2016)
Now, I put a decent cast on. Please do comment your opinions on the chapter, everything you tell me means loads to me ☺️
__________________________________________________________

You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt.

And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt,

And when we go crashing down, we come back every time.

Cause we never go out of style

We never go out of style.

Astrid's POV

"Not really? I mean, if you look at the cognitive side of Henley's psychology, it's easy to see that the kid had problems even before all of this conflict started" I justified as Professor Jones smiled.

"Exactly, Miss Taylor" He congratulated me.

I smiled in victory. But then...

"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE" I felt my face turn red as I took my phone out of my pocket. I hung up the call, but knew that if he was calling, it was something important.

"Professor Jones" I said with shame. "Can I get out of the room for a couple minutes? It is something really important."

Professor Jones looked at me with understanding, without stopping to laugh for the fact that What Makes You Beautiful was my ringtone.

How did fucking Zayn convince me to put it as my ringtone?

Oh, yeah, he is fucking perfect.

"Sure, Astrid. Take your time" He smiled and I ran out of the room.

I quickly dialed Zayn's number. He responded after the first ring.

"Hey baby, are you ok?" I asked without even realizing that I had called him baby.

"Not really." His voice was down and I could tell that he was debating whether to smile for the call or not.

"What did you need to tell me? Do you want to talk about something?" I feared the worst, but I didn't know for sure. He took long pauses to respond.

"It's nothing that bad, you know?" He told me almost smiling "It's just that I'm about to enter to this interview and they will most probably ask every single detail about us. I'm just calling to tell you that I'll do my best to not involve your privacy. I want you to know that I will protect you no matter what and not to believe if anyone says anything bad about you."

My eyes near watered. I nodded to respond, but then I realized that he couldn't see me.

"Alright?" He asked after a while.

"Alright, darling." I finished and smiled

"Zayn" I said after a second.

"Yes, babe?"