Chapter 21: Decision

*OCTAVIA'S POV*

"So, what do you want to show me?" I ask curiously. "You'll see" he says and smirks. Great. Then something comes to my mind. "Wait" I say and stop walking. He stops too and looks at me. "Yeah?" he asks and raises his eyebrow. "Did you just come to check on me or what?" I ask with a little hope. I didn't pay too much attention to this when he just appeared. I was confused, but then I realize, what if he just came check on me and he's going to leave again? "I'm going to check on you all the time" he says. "So, it means you're staying?" I ask and he nods. "So, where are you going to live now?" I ask another question and he roll his eyes. "Just stop asking and walk" he says and starts to walk again and I follow him. I wonder where we are going. I think about the places where he could stay since they demolished that old house where he used to live in before, but I don't have any ideas.

*LUKE'S POV*

"No, really. Where are we going?" she asks again and I sigh. "I think I told you to stop asking doll. Didn't I?" I say and turn to her. She stops and looks at the ground. "Hey, look at me doll" I say and lift her chin up with my hand. If I wouldn't, she probably wouldn't look at me. She moves her head and looks at the ground again. "Look, we're almost there. Do you think you can stop asking me stuff until we get there?" I ask her. She slowly looks up at me and nods. "Good" I say and kiss her on the forehead. "Let's go" I say quietly and take her hand and lead her to the direction where we are going. We're walking few more minutes until we get to the place.

*OCTAVIA'S POV*

We stop in front of an old house, which is clearly empty for years. Small front garden is full of dry and faded weed. I can see it in the light from the street lamp. I don't know what are we doing her and why he would bring me to this place. Then he opens the door on the house and we walk in. We're standing in the small hall behind the front door. I hear screech of the closing door. "Now you can ask questions" he says and wraps his arms around my waist from behind me and rest his head on my shoulder. "What is this place?" I ask. "It's a house. Isn't it obvious?" he says with a smile on his face. "Okay. Why are we here?" I ask another question. "I thought you should know where to look for me, since they demolished my previous shelter. I had to find something else" he answers and kiss me on the cheek. "So, that's what you wanted to show me?" I ask and raise my eyebrow. "Yeah, basically" he says. "Basically?" I look at him. "Yeah. I was thinking" he says and make a small pause while we're slowly walking to another room, which kind of seems like a living room to me. "What were you thinking?" I ask. "Well, it's much better and safer than the previous one, and I thought if I would fix some things in here, we could live here together" he says and looks at me with a hope in his eyes. Damn, I'm just 17. I mean he's 18 and he's already thinking about living with me and we didn't even start dating. I know that he doesn't have many options in his life, and that he's trying as much as he can, but I don't know what's going to be tomorrow not in few weeks, months or years. "No no no no no. Don't get me wrong. It was just an idea. I thought that maybe... Uhmm, it doesn't matter. Let it be" he says and sit down on the old dusty couch. I sit down next to him and slack my legs through his thighs.

*LUKE'S POV*

I start to stroke her legs with my hand. "Why are you doing this?" she asks. "Doing what?" I ask back. "All of this. I mean, I thought you're going to stay in London, but you ran back here" she says and I shrug. "You know, the only reason why I did this is, that I love you. I can't be without you and I don't even want to be without you" I say. "Aww, that's cute" she says and giggles. "Hey! I'm a fucking demon. Don't say anything like this ever again" I give her a lecture. "Sorry" she mumbles. "Whatever. Now you know you can't use that word in connection with me" I say and wink at her and she nods. "So, what about now?" she asks. "I don't know. What do you want to do?" I ask her back. "I don't know" she shrugs. We're sitting here in an awkward silence for few minutes until she didn't ask another question. "Did you sleep with her?" she asks and I freeze for a moment. I know what she's talking about. "Yeah, I did" I tell her honestly. "But I'm really not proud of it. I know I can say that I was drunk, because I was, but I know it's not an excuse, so..." I add to my previous answer.

*OCTAVIA'S POV*

Oh Jesus. I'm so stupid. I shouldn't ask this. I knew the answer. But for some reason I wanted to hear it from him. Somehow, I believed in that she just made it up and it never happened, but now, my faith is gone. Even when we're not a couple or anything like this, it hurts. It hurts and I know I still have some feelings for him, and he just said he loves me and I know I can't take all of this anymore. I know when my dad comes back from London tomorrow, he'll be so mad at me and he will prove it to me. He will prove me that until I live under his roof, I'm supposed to accept his rules. He will watch my every single move of every second of the day and probably he's going to ground me for a solid part of my life. Then there are my three best friends, who kind of doesn't even know Luke exists and Luke doesn't want to meet them anyway, so I will always have to choose between him and them. But I can't. I don't want to make any more decisions like this or anyone to manage my life. There's just the only way how to get out of this. "Are you okay?" my thought are cut off by voice. Luke's voice. "Yeah, I'm good" I say and fake a smile. I look out of the window and it's almost sunrise. "I should go" I mumble and stand up. He wraps his hand around my wrist "I want you to stay." I shake my head. "You know I can't" I say and he nods. Then he stands up and connect our lips together. He starts to run his hand up and down my body. I know exactly what will happen if I don't stop him now. But I'm not sure if I want him to stop. He takes off his shirt and then I push him away from me. "I'm sorry, I can't" I say almost out of breath and run out of the house.