Chapter 19: The Secret of the Demon

*OCTAVIA'S POV*

I walk out of the train station with a blonde tall demon in boy's body behind me. I can't believe what he just did. I know I promised him when he will ask to pay the debt, I won't say no. But this is just, I can't even find the right words. I don't even have any idea how to help him. I don't even think I can, but if it will help to get rid of him, then fine. I'll prove him he's changing to the real demon and he can't make excuses that it wasn't him, it was the beast inside of him, because now, they're sharing one body and if he can't control that... Well, he's becoming a demon. He's going to hurt people in disregard of if it's man, woman or kid. And I just want to be far away from him when it's going to happen. When he's going to stop controlling himself and thinking about what he's doing. "Where are you going?" I hear the voice behind me. "Where I came from" I say and shrug. "But..." he says and points with his finger to the other direction. "Oh, sorry. No, I'm not going there. If you want to go there than go, but I'm not going there" I tell him and turn back and continue walking. "Wait" he says and I stop and turn around back to him. "At least, you can come to visit Ashton and Michael" he says and I roll my eyes. We're looking at each other for a while. "Fine" I give up and we're going where he wants to go. I'm actually not that good friends with Ashton or Michael, but I really don't want to fight with him about this in the middle of the street.

*LUKE'S POV*

I'm glad she stayed. Well, actually, I didn't give her any other choice. Just if she wouldn't be that headstrong, I wouldn't have to do this. But it was the only way how to make her stay. We stop in front of the apartment house and I open the door and let her go first in. We take an elevator to the 6th floor. I open the door and let her walk in first again. I see everyone sitting in the living room except Alexis. I'm kind of glad she's not there. When the door slams everyone turns at us. Well, I kind of forgot I didn't close the door. Ooops. "Octavia" Michael squeaks like a small kid and hug her. I would say she's really surprised by Michael's reaction and she hesitates for a while until she hugs him back. "Michael" she says quietly. I would say they hugging for too long, but it's actually just few seconds. Then Ashton also comes to hug her and after this hug we join the rest in the living room. "Well, so, you know Michael and Ashton already. These are our friends" I say about the girls and start to introduce them to her while I'm pointing at them. "This is Bethany. She's also Michael's girlfriend now" I say to her while pointing at the girl with red hair. "She's totally normal. Just like you" I smile at her and she nods. "This is Bianca, she's with Ashton now, and as you can see, she's angel" I tell her and when I catch Ashton's look, I wink at him. "And this is Bella. She's demon like me, with the difference she can control herself very well" I point at the third girl. "And girls, this is Octavia" I tell them and when I look at her, she raises her eyebrow. "She's my, uhmm, our friend" I say.

*OCTAVIA'S POV*

Great, I lost the knot when he was introducing me the girl with red hair. I think he said she's normal like me, great at least someone, and she's dating Michael. What was the name? Beatrice? Or Brianna? No, I think it's Bethany. I guess. Then it was girl, well, okay, an angel. Proper angel with white wings, as he said dating Ashton, which means dark angel. Great. Yeah, I remember her from the last time. I mean, who wouldn't remember girl with white wings on her back? She has black long hair. And the name was... Uhmm, yeah, Bianca. This shouldn't be hard to remember. And the last one was, uhmm, yeah Bella. Demon as well. Great. Where is this world going? "Lukey, baby! Here you are" I hear girl's voice. Lukey? Baby? What the hell is going on here? I look at Luke, but he's avoiding any eye contact with me and I know something is wrong.

*LUKE'S POV*

"Lukey, baby! Here you are" I hear Alexis' voice and I freeze right in that moment. I knew that last night was a huge mistake. She comes to me and slide her hand around my shoulders and tries to sit on my lap but I quickly stand up. I look at her and she looks really confused. "What's your problem Lukey?" she asks and I roll my eyes. "Nothing. And don't call me like that" I answer back. She comes closer to me, puts her hand on my chest and looks up at me. "Are you sure that everything's fine?" she asks. "Yeah, I'm fine" I say and shake her off of me. "Can we talk? Like right now? In the kitchen?" I ask her. I have to do something about it sooner than she's going to say anything. "About what? About last night? Are you ashamed of us? You didn't seem to be ashamed last night when you were fucking me hard in my room" she shouts at me. And this is exactly what I didn't want to happen. I lost all of my patience. I can't control myself anymore. I use all strength in me and throw her to the closest wall. I come closer to her and pull her up by her hair and hold her by her neck. "Listen to me carefully. There's NO us. What happened last night was a one-time thing. So now, don't even try to think that we're going to date now or what..." I know she's almost out of her breath, but I don't care. She crossed the line. I don't care she's like me. I know she thought I wouldn't hurt her, but yeah, I would.