59🎓

♡︎♡︎♡︎

♔︎Lay♔︎

Graduation is tomorrow. I'm excited to finally get up outta here. But today is my baby's graduation so we gots to step you knowww.

I'm getting ready now and he's already at the school duh. And then we're suppose to go to some party that another senior at their school is throwing, so I'm just gonna bring a bag so I can change.

 And then we're suppose to go to some party that another senior at their school is throwing, so I'm just gonna bring a bag so I can change

I know I was gonna be hot because of the length of the dress but my baby like brown so you know what ima do?...where brown, I'll get over it.

☞︎︎︎

He hasn't seen me yet because when I got there they were already in their seats. I was honestly just waiting for them to call his name so I can act a fool, even though they told everyone to hold out on celebration until the end. That ain't even finna happen g.

So it's been sometime and I think they're about to call his name.

"Cameron Peterson"

I got up and started screaming because why not and so did everybody else that was with us.

We made eye contact and he smiled at me and I blew him a kiss.

☞︎︎︎

"I would wrap my legs around you but this dress too long"

"well pull it up"

I rolled my eyes but I did, enough so when I do my butt won't show cause I most defineitly am free pussying.

"you don't have on underwear do you"

He asked me in my ear because he was cupping my butt to hold me up.

"no"

He popped my butt, ima hurt him. He always poppin' some damn body, fucking old man.

"ion even know why you did that, you know ion wear underwear with these dresses"

"umhm"

Julie- "oo stay like that I want a picture"

We did and then I got down fixed myself and we took more pictures.

☞︎︎︎ 

We went out to eat and then went back to his house. The party doesn't start til later so I changed into one of his shirts and a part of his drawls. Then went to lay down, I didn't instantly fall asleep.

"are you going to sleep"

"no, i'm practicing for my funeral"

He rolled his eyes and changed out of his clothes then came and got in bed with me.

A few hours later and I was woken up.

"we gotta get ready"

"uh i don't want to"