52😰

Omniscient

1 month later

"we are gathered here today to celebrate the life of layanee winter willis, we shouldn't be sad but glad that she was able to crossover seeing the people she loved the most in her last moments, everybody please bow your heads for a quick prayer"

They prayed on her behalf and the people were asked to come up and talk about her.

Vett- "that was my baby, the only girl we had, she was a mini version of me. i remember this one time we were going to get our nails done and she was about 5, these 2 women were in there about to fight each other and she was just over here saying "jerry jerry jerry jerry" and i'm like what she know about jerry springer at 5. had to be one of the funniest moments as a child she had with me"

Dan- "ima miss my babygirl for many more reasons than one, it's hard for me to come speak but i wanna tell y'all this. she would always and when i say always i mean always be in my face since the day she was born til now she stayed in my face, she liked messing with me when she could or just being by me, now what would we call that a daddy's girl but it's like she wasn't because if she couldn't be under be or didn't feel like it she'd be under her mom. i just had a very clingy child, don't where she got it from cause i swear we push her off us all the time"

Zay- "my lil sister man, that was a lil heart other than the twins. she always tried to stab me though, like y'all laughin but i'm serious i'd hit her and she's instantly go to the kitchen and grab a knife and chase me with it, sum was wrong with that girl we shoulda checked her into a mental hospital or sum cause jeez. she almost got me one time too it was crazy"

The twins couldn't speak it's like that couldn't process what happened to their big sister.

Julie- "ok god, um sorry i look a mess right now but lay was a very very genuine person, it seemed like if you meet her and are willing to get to know her there isn't really a time where a smile won't be on your face around her, it was one of those if she's happy you're happy too. we don't have all that many memories but it was a time where we were going shopping for the house since the boys were being lazy and it was this song that came on in walmart and she told me "shake da ass ms.julie girl" now i was kinda lost could what but she showed me how to do it and had me doing it throughout the store and we did a tiktok of it"

Nick- "lay made all 3 of my kids happy so i was happy, once when we were watch a football game we were both yelling at the screen because they were "dumb as hell" in the words of her, now you may be confused as to why i shared that but it's because i've never seen a her get so worked up over a football game or any game at that and it honestly brought a smile to my face"

Kay- "that was my baby forreal, i loved that girl like she was my blood and i'm tellin you blood couldn't make us any closer than we already were. i remember when we first met, she was sitting there mugging people from across the park mind you she's like 4(preschool) at the time and she just look like she had a attitude but i  didn't care i went up to here anyway. she told me she was gon bite me iff ian get away from her and i told her i guess ima have to get bit now many years later she'll still mug everybody if she don't know them, but then as soon as you meet her she's like the nicest until you become her friend then you get treated everyday"