43📝

Lay

It's the first week of August so that means mira has been living with me for about a month and her and zay have been talking for about 3 weeks. They haven't gone out of anything just talking ad texting each other.

They say they don't want to go out until they figure out how it's gonna be when the baby gets here. Which is understandable because it would be somewhat confusing.

But todayyyyyy mira said they're gonna go see a movie or whatever. Cute shit, cute shit.

So her being out the house I'm inviting the gang over for a meeting that the boys claim should've happened when we got back from the trip. But it couldn't because of the whole situation but their slow so it's whatever.

"alright so do I look ok"

"yes, you look fine but get a jacket or sum it's gon be cold in there"

"you right you right"

She went to room to grab and oversized jacket she had, but due to her belly it fit somewhat right.

"he said he's downstairs"

"bye girllyyyyyy"

"bye"

She said opening the door and seeing them there.

Mira- "oh hey y'all"

"heyyy"

She left out and they came in.

Me- "well c'mon let's talk"

We walked over to the couch and sat down.

Jay- "so no bullshit, y'all wanna do it again?"

All the girls looked at each other with ur lips twisted to the side.

Jay- "so that's a yea"

Kay- "but we're not because we're in relationships"

Me- "exactly"

Cam- "what if we were to say y'all could do it"

Kay and I looked at them with wide eyes, almost snapping our necks to look them right in their face.

Me- "huh?"

Jay- "what- if- we- let- y'all- do- it-"

Kay- "we not slow"

Cam- "can't tell"

Me- "get ya pale ass slapped if you want to"

Cam- "oh yes slap me mommy"

He said in a moaning tone.

Kay- "nasty asses, but continue with what y'all were saying"

Phoebe- "yes please do"

Jay- "so me and cam have been talking-"

Bri- "not y'all talkin' about this"

I rolled my eyes playfully.

Me-"anywaysssss continue"

Jay- "and we think y'all should do it"

Kay- "buuuuuttt..."

Cam- "y'all can only do it once"

Me- "annnnnndddd"

Jay- "y'all gotta sign a contract that you'll only do it ONCE"

"A CONTRACT!!"

We all said at the same time

Cam- "yes"

Bri-"that's it?"

"yea"

Bri- "whhaaaatttt, y'all ain't on no freaky nasty shit and wanna watch"

"no"

Me- "good youon need to see my girlfriends boobs and punani"

Kay- "sholl don't"

She said pointing at jay.

Phoebe- "so wheres this contract"

Jay took his phone out and sent something to the group chat. The contract was virtual, after we all filled it out he took screenshots of each one.

Me- "say we were to do it more than once..."

"you'll be single"

They said at the same time shrugging"

Kay- "well damn..."

Me- "forreal"

Cam- "so when y'all doin' it"

Kay- "we should do it at the end of summer, like last week of this month"

"yeaaa"

Jay- "ok, cam we gotta plan what to do that day"

He said with a smirk on his face.

"don't get fuck up"

Kay and I said at the same time cause them both to laugh like we were joking or something.

~~~

"so how'd the date goooo"

"it wasn't a date we just hung out, but it went good"

I just smiled because she was smiling. I don't care how complicated it is, they seem ok with it and cam and I don't have a problem with it. So it's up to them at this point if they get together or not.

"your brother is really sweet"

"ew no he's not"

"he is"

"tah, not to me"

"that's because you're his sister, he's not suppose to be nice"

She right.

"I guessss"

"but um ima head to bed my feet are killing me, so is my back"

"I can rub you feet, but yo back gon have to hurt cause you can't lay on your stomach"

"ok"

She put her feet on my legs and I rubbed them as we talked more and with the tv playing in the background.

After a while I was done and we both went to our rooms and went to bed.

~🤍🤎~

i'm not sure if i should make it the next chapter or the one after that

i'm not sure if i should make it the next chapter or the one after that...what yall think

if i do it next chapter thats then end of their summer 

if i do it the one after that you get a bit more of their summer but it'll be short since they're already in the last month of their break