14🤦🏾‍♀️

Lay

I really don't want to go to school today after what happened on Saturday. I feel he's about to be telling false stories and I really don't wanna fight anybody today. I have no choice but to go though, so I just get ready and head out the door.

When I got to school it was all chill in the morning and then right before lunch this one bitch Ebony and ha grimlines came with their bullshit. She doesn't like me, I have nothing against her because I refused to be bothered by somebody that hates on other people.

Ebony- "I bet she ran through"

She said amongst her group walking past me. Ian sayin' shit back cause if I do ima chop the hoe in ha throat.

I just continued my way to the lunchroom to meet up with these kids so we can go get something to eat.

Ebony- "hoe"

She said coming up to me.

Me- "if yo ass don't get out my face"

I said trying to walk away

Ebony- "you ain't gon do shit about it"

Me- "umhm"

I said still trying to walk away because I'm telling myself not to fight this girl. She still talking ha shit and it's starting to piss me off.

Ebony- "yea Marcus told us you a hoe and you let everybody hit- you fuck on boys at different schools- ole wide pussy ass bitch"

I facetimed my momma.

Mom- "yes my child"

Me- "if I get suspended don't get mad cause she's pushing it right now"

Mom- "ima be pissed if you lose, tell me what happens when I get home"

Me- "ok, bye"

Mom- "bye my love"

I turned around towards her, since she wants attention she's gonna get it.

Me- "bet you won't say the shit in my face though"

She stepped closer to me and was about to say something but I bopped ha ass in the head. I let her get up because I know I can fight so it ain't like she finna beat me up forreal.

She got up and pushed me. Weak. I punched her in the stomach, she fell back so while she was stumbling I pushed her so she was now on the ground. A crowd started to form around us but I wasn't paying attention to that.

I got on top of her and started punching her, she started pulling my hair. Hate when females do that in fights.

Me- "let go of my hair"

She didn't let go so I stood up while she still had it and kicked her arm. Cause like bitch, let my shit go, wig cost too much fa you ta be pulling baby.

I got her to let go of my hair and got right back to punchin'. As I was going somebody pulled me off her.

Me- "naw let me go the hoe wanna talk shit but can't back the shit up"

Jay- "you gon kill her best, chill"

I smacked my lips as he brought me over to the rest of our friends.

Kay- "you did that bestie"

Me- "and did"

An announcement was said over the intercom.

Principal J- "Layanee Willis come to the main office at this moment"

I rolled my eyes

Me- "welp, see you hoes later"