27🙌🏾

"**" will mean the act is over, you'll understand when you get there, also I won't be putting "me-" after "**", just know that lay is the one talking, but if she's introducing something I will. if none of this makes since now it will later

Lay

It's the last week of February aka BHM and my school is having an assembly. I'll be MC'ing it, am I nervous? Yes. Will I go out there and show I'm nervous No. They told me I'd be MC'ing at the end of January, so that's how long I've been practicing.

There's one that's during school and one after school, I'm more nervous about the one after school cause that's like peoples parents and friends from other schools and stuff like that, so it'll be a way bigger crowd.

Before any event that I'm nervous I usually talk to somebody in the gang but they asses all wanna be apart of some shit, so I'll call that lil white boy.

Cam- "aren't you suppose to be on stage or something"

Me- "yea, in five minutes"

Cam- "so wassup"

Me- "I'm nervous"

Cam- "you got this"

Me- "ew tired of hearing that, talk me down or sum dude"

Cam- "weeeeellll I'm coming to the one after school, with my parents and Red"

Me- "my babyyyy"

Cam- "awww you're excited to see me"

Me- "I'm talm bout Red my nigga"

Cam- "fuck you"

Me- "when daddy"

Cam- "tonight mama"

Me- "bet"

We both started laughing.

"it's time to go AaqLayanee"

Me- "ok, well byeee"

Cam- "bye, princess"

And he blew kisses, I'm loving it.

~~~

Kay- "whew, shit, and I gotta do that after school too"

Bri- "exactly, damn"

Jay- "I almost fucked up my lines, y'all niggets just had to dance"

Bri- "and that shit is hard"

Kay- "it was coo when we did small groups at a time, but then at the end when everybody had to dance together, whew, baby that was allata bitches"

We all laughed.

Jay- "buuuuttt, besttttt, you did good"

Me- "thank you, I was nervous as a bitch not gon cap wit you"

Kay- "oh yea, I was gon talk to you before but ms.girl had us practice again, but who did you call cause I know you get nervous and all"

Me- "that lil thing I call my bestfriend"

Bri- "you mean boyfriend"

Me- "naw bestfriend"

Kay- "baefriend"