10📸

Lay

I woke up this morning to R&B music blasting. Ughhhhh, that means my momma wants us to clean this house the fuck up. I honestly don't feel like it.

But, I gotta get my part done or else I'm not going on that date tonight. I don't even know what ima wear, maybe I can call Kay and Phoebe over to help me when the time comes. I might not need them though because we're just going to the arcade, so it's not that big of a deal.

I went downstairs to the kitchen, where the music was coming from.

Me- "good morni-"

Mom- "gon head and put yo lil hair up and grab some supplies, you already know"

I went to go put my hair into a puff and put some slides on. When I went back downstairs I grabbed some stuff and went to my room.

When I got up there I first went to by bathroom, while I was cleaning up I got a facetime call.

Cam- "hi"

Me- "don't call me on that muggin shit g"

Cam- "whatever"

I hung up cause what's his problem. How you gon call me with an attitude da hell. He called me again and I declined it.

Cam💋

answer the damn phone

not if yo ass dont
lose the fucking
attitude

just answer the
phone Layanee

🙄🖕🏾

He called again and my ass answered, y'all know I was.

Me- "what bro"

Cam- "don't bro me"

Me- "you still got that attitude, what's yo problem"

Cam- "I don't have a problem"

Me- "yes you do Cameron"

Cam- "what are you doing"

Me- "cleaning up now whats wrong with you"

Cam- "who cleans on a Saturday"

He really just not gon answer my question. So damn childish, anywways.

Me- "what are you doing today"

Cam- "I don't know, might just stay in the house and stay on the game"

Me- "funnnnn"

Cam- "no. I would ask you what you doin' but I already know"

Ooooooo, is that baby jealous.

Me- "thank you for sounding so excited for me"

Cam- "no problem"

Me- "fuck you"

Cam- "when"

RIGHT NOWWW

Me- "boy you wish"

Cam- "get back to cleaning lil girl"

He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

Me- "yes massa"

His eyes got big and he froze, I wanted to laugh so bad but I also wanted to see what he was going to do in this situation.

Cam- "I- could you- why did- Layanee"