13🎃

Lay

It's Sunday aka Halloween, I'm such a child. I love Halloween cause who doesn't like gettin' free candy, like babyyyyyyy...free is free. I told the gang about the party Cam told me about and they said they were down to goin'.

The party starts at 7 which really means it starts at like 8. I told the twins I was going to make up not taking them trick or treating.

Since it's 2 right now and I won't have to get ready till later ima call the gang and ask em if they wanna come over to watch some movies and eat some candy. I made a group chat with Kay, Jay, Phoebe, Bri(phoebe girlfriend), Cam and myself of course.

Jay- "is there something yo ugly ass want"

Cam- "my baby not ugly"

Me- "right"

Kay- "oooooo so y'all tagetha tagetha"

Me- "no"

I said giggling

Jay- "niggas be weird, but what yo want charms"

Me- "to see if you niggas and the wigga wanted to come over to watch some movies and eat candy, and y'all can just get ready over here if you want"

Kay- "not the wigga"

Cam- "what's that"

Jay- "a white nigga"

Cam- "ah-oh..."

We all laughed, but Cameron cause I think he was still confused.

Me- "but forreal y'all want to"

Bri- "yea I'm down"

They all agreed and said they were gonna be here in about 45 minutes to an hour.

Until they got here I decided to go to the store to get some candy and stuff.

~~~

I made it back to my house and made everyone a halloween basket cause I'm nice like that. Everyones basket looked the same but the twins because those are my babies and they're special.