11🤬

Lay

Marcus- "yo what the fuck is you doin'"

He pushed Cam away from me.

Marcus- "you suppose to be goin' out wit me, and you go kissin dis nigga"

I would talk but he just gon talk ova me

Marcus- "ima let this off this one time, go get in da car"

Who da hell he talkin' to, nigga ain't my deddy

Cam- "don-"

Me- "watch who da fuck you talkin' to g"

Marcus- "bro go get in the car so we can go"

Me- "naw cause you talkin out the side of yo neck to me, yea I'm wrong fa kissin' him and we suppose to go on a date, but that don't mean you come in here givin' orders like you somebody, you can leave"

I closed my room door and I'm guessing he left. My momma came upstairs to see what was going on.

Mom- "what happened"

Me- "came at me like I'm a goofy"

Mom- "what you do"

Me- "why you always think I did sum"

Mom- "cause you always do sum"

I told her what happened and she was just smirking between Cameron and I. This mafucka is enjoying this shit.

Mom- "bet not be doin' nun more than kissin'"

Me- "really that's all you have to say about that"

Mom- "I mean what you want me to say, you said you told him you were wrong, ain't shit else you can do cause you don't have to apologize it's not like y'all together."

She was right. And who am I to argue with my momma. She left out the room closing the door.

Cameron was just looking like he didn't give a fuck about anything.

Me- "so what do you have to say sir"

Cam- "nothin'"

Me- "really"

I said squinting my eyes.

Cam- "yup, I like kissing you"

I rolled my eyes and playfully pushed him. I went to go sit on bed and got on my phone.

Cam got on my bed next to me and got the remote. He turned on the TV and went to Netflix. I got up and went to my closet cause ain't no point in staying in this outfit. I'll save it for another time, because this bitch raw forreal.

I went in the bathroom to changed into some sweatpants and a crop top t-shirt and once I did that I came back out, getting under my covers laying down.

Cam got under the covers as well.

Me- "what you doin'"

Cam- "getting comfortable"

Me- "you know you can't sleep ova right"

Cam- "I know"

Then my door opened

Dad- "are y'all really fuckin' in my house"

Cam- "sir no-"

Me- "oh my gosh, no we're not, we're simply watching a movie father"

My mom came up behind my dad wrapping her arms around his waist.

Mom- "leave them alone, Cam baby I don't know your parents but I doubt they want you home late so just get home before one."