53👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Lay

I've been in here for a couple of weeks and now they're finally letting me go.

My parents canceled the christmas party and spent it with me in here.

I wanted my family to meet Cam at christmas but obviously that couldn't happen but they're gonna meet him at new years which is tomorrow.

"alright winter your release forms are signed and your boyfriend is here to pick you up"

"ok thank you"

"no problem sweetie"

I like her she's been helping me since I got in here and I asked her to call me winter.

"heyyy bubba"

"hi mama"

"how was school"

I asked him while he got my stuff ready, I can move around on my own perfectly fine, but they wanna baby me and they told me I can't stay home by myself. I get why but damn I've been on suicide watch for the past weeks

"it was school"

"any teaaaa"

"that thing is still trying to get with me"

I rolled my eyes.

She's been trying ever since everyone found out I was in the hospital, no they don't know why, they just know I'm in here.

We're now in the car about to go get something to eat.

"can we talk tonight"

"you sure you ready"

"yes"

We still haven't talked about me and mar's relationship and we haven't talked about my suicide attempt problems. He hasn't pressured me to talk about them either, but I'm ready to talk about them now.

We got our food and now we're going to my parents house where everybody is.

Mom- "hi sweetheart"

She hugging me.

Me- "why it sound like you been cryin'"

Mom- "shit I have, not as much as yo deddy though"

Dad- "shut up vett nobody told you to say allat"

Mom- "tell me to shut up again"

She said balling her first up at him and he jumped.

Zay- "damn she be hittin' yo ass"

Mom- "curse again"

Kay- "ooo bestie ima fuck you up"

Why they actin' like I died or sum.

Mom- "ima fuck all y'all up if y'all keep cursin in my house"

Everybody hugged me.

Me- "where babygirl at"

I haven't really been able to see her that much. But she's 2 months now.

Mira- "up stairs sleep"

Me- "ima go wake her up"

"noooo"

They all said

Me- "oop don't do my baby ima go do it anyways"

I went upstairs and they had her laying on my parents bed.