45✂️

Omniscient

They were all naked. Kay started off by kissing Lay, she kissed back with the same amount of passion. Bri watched in awe as Phoebe trailed down her own body sitting back watching her two best friends make out .

They stopped kissing and Lay went over to Bri. Bri was so stuck because she hadn't seen them like this before. Lay played with Bri's nipple between her fingers. She moaned at the feeling.

Kay went over to them and started kissing on Bri's neck. Phoebe went behind Kay and started rubbing her clit slowly.

Kay- "ah"

Lay was now sucking on one of Bri's boobs playing with the other. Kay and Phoebe were now making out. Lay took Bri's boob out her mouth making a pop sound and started kissing her.

Bri moaned into the kiss grinding her clit against Lay's thigh. 

Phoebe- "bae come mere"

She said speaking to Lay because she doesn't call Bri that. 

Lay stopped kissing Bri and went over to Phoebe as Kay went over to Bri. They were all making out. And all stopped at the same time looking at each other.

Lay- "lay down and Kay get on top of her face"

Bri laid down on her back as Kay got on her face and Lay arched her back the air. Leaving kisses on Bri's thighs.

Phoebe got behind Lay and gently brushed over Lay's asshole. Lay moaned at the feeling and went down on Bri.

She started off by kissing her clit softly then she started sucking on it.

Bri- "mm"

She moaned into Kay pussy. 

Bri was tongue fucking Kay.

Kay- "fuck"

Phoebe started darting her tongue in and out of Lay's entrance.

Lay stuck two fingers into Bri, taking her mouth off of her clit and grabbing Kay by her neck. They started making out moaning into each other's mouths.

Everyone was getting pleasure, even Phoebe even though nothing was happening to her.

Once the three of them came Kay went over to Phoebe pushing her on back and started fingering her while sucking on her boob.

Lay opened Bri's legs and placed her pussy right on top of her's making sure their clits aligned. She started off bouncing up and down slowly, earning moans from Bri.

Then she started rocking back and forth picking up her pace a little bit. They were both moaning and looked over at the two other girls who were moaning.

Kay and Phoebe were rubbing each others clits watching the other girls trib. This boosted Lay so she grabbed Bri's neck and started rocking faster.

Bri- "SHIT"

Lay- "uhhh fuck"

This cause Kay to get up and put Phoebe's legs in a "v" like shape and got on top of her and started grinding their pussies together not slow but not fast either.

In the position they were in the each came twice and switched. Phoebe and Bri were 69'ing and Kay and Lay got into tribbing.

Lay- "fuck kay"

Kay was on top and Lay didn't have a problem with that.

"mmm"

Phoebe and Bri moaned into each other

Lay started to rock upwards as Kay rocked downwards.

Phoebe got off Bri and lined their clits and started rubbing them together as they kissed.

Once again they came twice each and switched.

Phoebe and Lay made out for a minute as Bri started eating Kay out. 

Phoebe flipped Lay over into an arch and started humping her from the back causing their clits to brush against each other each time she thrusted.

All the girls were moaning messes.

They came twice again. Lay got to the side of the bed to get a vibrator and she out it in her self as they got in a line.

Phoebe was laying on her back getting ate out by Kay as she was getting ate out by Bri who was getting ate out by Lay.

Lay being at the end of line, wanted pleasure too so that's why she has the vibrator. 

Like this they came four times.

Once they got off each other, they all grabbed a vibrator. Lay and Bri at the foot of the bed, Kay and Phoebe at the head of the bed.

They were all looking at each other, all legs wide open. They nodded at each other and turned the vibrators on placing it on their clits.

All heads getting thrown back and moans spilling out everywhere.

They all squirted but kept the vibrator on themselves.

And they came 3 more times. 

They were all pleased and tired. This was a night they wouldn't forget but at the same time they're not gonna let it mess up their friendship, this just brought them closer.

~🤍🤎~

First thing happy birthday to this fine sexy piece of man😩😍, damn bro 40 and shit why couldn't his ass wait til I was legal

First thing happy birthday to this fine sexy piece of man😩😍, damn bro 40 and shit why couldn't his ass wait til I was legal. disrespectful.

Now this chapter...whew🥵

First and probably last time writing gxg in this book

I think I did good for my first time writing it...what chu think