Bonus Chapter - Christmas Spectacular

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Hey, Courtney? Can I get some help over here with the decorations?" You yell from the other side of the office.

It was three days until Christmas, and Ian decided to procrastinate about putting up decorations. Everyone was in a hurry, so they could go home to be with their loved ones. Courtney, Olivia, and Mari were all going to spend the night at your house tonight because they had nothing better to do. You still had to check in with Damien about it; that could wait, though.

Courtney rushed over to you and helped put the ornaments on the Christmas tree. The ornaments were all homemade by all the Smosh members. The ones you and Damien made were tiny angels and reindeer. You laughed when you saw Keith's ornament. It was just a popsicle stick with a red pompom and a face. 'I'm just going to say that this is Rudolph,' you thought to yourself.

After an hour, the tree was finally decorated. All that was left was to put the star on top. You looked around for a ladder, but you failed to spot one.

You groaned and yelled, "Damien?! Can you help me?!"

He poked his head out from a corner and ran over to you, "What do you need love?"

You smiled, "Can you lift me to put the star on the tree? Please?"

He nodded and walked over to you. He grinned and pecked your lips before picking you up onto his shoulders. You shook your head, and you placed the star on the Christmas tree. Everyone started to applaud. Damien gently placed you down. As soon as he did, you started to bow for everyone. Olivia started to cackle at how ridiculous you looked.

Once all of the decorations were finished being set up, you and Damien bid your goodbyes and headed home. You still needed to figure out what kind of gift you wanted to get Damien, but you still had a couple of days. Everything would turn out fine. Right?

------------------

Damien's P.O.V.

(Y/N) was sleeping peacefully in bed while I was trying to find out what I should get her. She hasn't said anything about what spiked her interest at the moment. I need to find the perfect thing for her. I decided to call up Shayne to see if he had heard anything. After a couple of seconds of ringing, Shayne responded.

"Look, I know I'm your best friend and all, but you calling me at 2 in the morning is a bit excessive," he answered sarcastically.

I looked at the time and groaned, "Sorry, man. I didn't realize what time it was. I just need help figuring out a gift for (Y/N)."

I could almost see him roll his eyes, "Seriously? Haven't you two been married for like a year?"

I looked over at (Y/N) and sighed, "Yeah... It's just that I want this gift to be perfect. Have you heard her say anything about something she might want?"

"Hmm... I think she said something about wanting a puppy, and how you won't let her have one because of Freyja and Zelda," he responded.

"Ah-ha! Perfect! Thanks, dude. You're awesome," I exclaim.

I heard him laugh, "Yeah, yeah. I am pretty amazing. Go to sleep. You'll need it."

"Okay, bye," I say as he hung up.

I placed my phone on my side table, and I contemplated the pros and cons of having a puppy. Cons: Freyja and Zelda might not like the puppy, it would make messes, and it would chew things up. Pro: (Y/N) would be happy. I decided that I would do anything to make her happy because her happiness means everything to me.