Chapter 8

Courtney's P.O.V.

That was so CLOSE. I can't believe Olivia decided to stand up to get a better view of Damien and (Y/N). She almost blew our cover! I can't believe she was hiding this from us. We are her best friends after all, and no matter how much I put it off, it still hurts. Olivia felt the same way. We always shared things. Crap! They're coming this way! I decided we might as well come out because even if we ran away, they still would have seen us. I stood up and walked over to (Y/N), scratching the back of my neck.

"Haha... Hey, guys," I say nervously. Why am I nervous? I'm Courtney Miller; I never got nervous until now. The two of them looked at us with shocked expressions with their mouths wide open.

Olivia came up behind me and said, "Uh, you guys might want to close your mouths, you're going to attract flies."

Their mouths closed, and Damien spoke up, "What are you guys doing here? How much did you see?"

"Umm... Well, we saw you guys have an awfully heated make-out session, and we know that you're dating," I winced.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened even more, and she started to yell, "Why did you follow me here?"

"We were just curious why you didn't tell us where you were going. We didn't mean any harm," Olivia replied.

(Y/N)'s eyes saddened, "Damien and I were keeping our relationship a secret. That's why I didn't tell you why I was leaving."

Me and Olivia's mouths opened in an "O" shape. I went up and hugged (Y/N), "I'm sorry. We wouldn't have come if we knew."

"We wouldn't?" Olivia wondered out loud. I shot her a "shut up or I will kill you" look. She raised her hands in surrender.

We all laughed, and we told each other goodbye. I felt extremely better now that (Y/N) told us the truth. To be honest, I'm glad that it was just that she was dating Damien! I thought that she was going to turn out to be some serial killer or something. I laughed at the thought.

Olivia looked at me like I was crazy, "What are you laughing at?"

I shook my head and replied, "Oh, nothing. Nothing at all."

Your P.O.V.

It's been several weeks since me and Damien's first date, and Valentine's Day is tomorrow. We had discussed our plans for the day, and we were going to order takeout and have a sleepover at his house. I thought it was perfect since I haven't been there yet. I also want to meet Freyja and Zelda! Damien talks about them all the time, and I don't have any pets of my own so it would be nice to see what it's like. Your phone started to ring, and you looked at the caller I.D. 'Unknown Number. Huh, weird,' You thought to yourself. You accept the call and lift the phone to your ear.

"Hello? Who is this?" You ask the person.

A woman responded. She sounded young, maybe in her mid-twenties. "Is this (Y/N), the girl on Smosh?" She questioned.

"Umm... yes? Who is this?" You asked once again.

She avoided the question, and instead, she continued, "Okay, I want to tell you something important," She paused. It sounded like she was getting close up to the speaker based on how her breathing got louder. She took a breath, "STAY AWAY FROM DAMIEN, AND STOP TRYING TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!!!"

Before you could respond, she hung up. You were shocked. 'How did she find out about me and Damien?' You started to cry from the fear of your relationship being revealed. It scared you that Ian could fire the both of you because of it. You decided to call Damien and tell him about it. When he found out, he was furious. He told you to come over to his apartment, and after many failed attempts of trying to change his mind, you left and drove over there. You knock on his door, and it opened immediately. He pulled you in, and he smothered you in a hug. You sigh and hug him back, unsure of how future events would turn out. 

708 Words