Ch.5

It's the same day but everyone's woke now and it's Aaliyah's Bachelorette party.

Back to the story•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

(AALIYAH'S P.O.V)

"Jacob, how was your party." I asked getting up. "Fine. You don't remember me coming home?"

"No, I was knocked out." I giggled and he left the room. I followed him.

"What wrong Jacob?" He scratched his head and sat down, his back towards me.

"Uh, nothing. Just thinking." Something was up. Whatever it is it takes a lot of thought.

"Ohh kay. Well I'm going to feed Janiyah." I left and went to my daughters room. She smiled and looked up. "Mama."

"The one and only." I laughed and picked her up. She clapped and through her head back laughing. "What would I do without you Princess?" I made my way downstairs to make her a bottle. "Let's go see daddy." I went into the room he was in but, to my surprise, he wasn't in there. 'Weird' I thought to myself and went to look out of the window. His car wasn't there. I shrugged it off and went back to the kitchen.

"How about we go see Papa?" She smile and clapped. After finish drinking her bottle I put her on a yellow shirt with pink and purple butterfly's on it. With white shorts and little pink sandals. I put on a black shirt that says '3 out of 4 boys like me better than you' and some blue jeans and black nikes. I grabbed her baby bag and put everything in there and headed to my fathers house.

Beep-Beep!

My father came out of the house. "Hi my little Princesses!" He hugged me and took Janiyah out of my arms.

"Will there be any strippers at this party of yours?" He looked serious.

"I don't think so. I told them no but I'll see if they listen."

"Hmm huh." I laughed.

"Bye dad. Bye my little baby." I kissed her hand and she smirked. I got back in the car and went to the hotel. "Um hi, can I have a room key?" I asked the lady at the front desk. "What room?" "Uhh, I think it's 624."

"What is your name?" "Aaliyah Moore." She nodded and handed me a room key. "Have fun!" I smiled and headed up to the room.

"Knock knock, I'm here but heads!" I called out for Jessica and Meenna.

"Hey." Meenna said.

"What's up." Jessica said.

"Nothing, hey today Jacob was acting all weird and stuff. He was like thinking really hard about something but I didn't know what it was. Then when I went to get Janiyah he left. Like just up and left. No bye or nothing." I jumped on the bed.

"One, this is my bed so get up. Two, he's probably thinking of where to take you for your honeymoon. Don't over think. Your gonna be a bride in less than three weeks!" Meenna said.

"Yeah, now hurry up, I saw some cute guys downstairs." Jessica said putting on some flip flops. We all laughed and went down to the pool.

(JACOB'S P.O.V)

How could I just do this. Cheat on someone who is going to be my wife in three fucking weeks. I can't even look at her right, I feel so guilty. Don't mention the fact I just up and left without a bye or something. But here I am, at the place where I can just always feel calm. At the top of the cliff. Looking over Los Angeles. Most if the time I wish I can just jump off and stop being anyone's problem but, I have a daughter now. I needed to call Aaliyah.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me."

"Yeah, why'd you leave without saying anything?"

"Oh, sorry I was in a rush. But just called so you would know I'm okay and stuff."

"Yeah, I'm glad, what's wrong you've been acting weird today."

"Uh, nothing. Just a lot on my mind and I need to think. By myself."

"Okay baby. Well I love you and I'll talk to you later."

"I love you too and don't have too much fun at that party of yours." She laughed and hung up. I really do love her. But love makes you do some stupid shit. I shook my head and laughed.

(AALIYAH'S P.O.V)

A FEW HOURS LATER, BACHELORETTE PARTY. AALIYAH'S OPENING GIFTS.

I grabbed a small little gift bag that said from Antoinette. I pulled out a lingerie set.

"I don't think I need this. I look better naked anyways." We all laughed and I grabbed the last gift. "Who's is this?" Everyone shrugged and I grabbed it. It was a gold envelope with 'Congratulations Aaliyah!' Written on it. I opened the envelope and pulled out a picture if Jacob fucking another girl. I flipped the picture over. 'I hope you like cheaters.' I ran out of the room to my car and drove as fast as I could home. I unlocked the door and yelled for Jacob, tears rolling down my face. Nobody home.

I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote ;

Dear Princeton,

As much as we argue, fight, I still love you after you explain the little lies you were caught in. So I'm writing you this to tell you you can not explain this. By the way, the weddings canceled, we're done, I'm taking our daughter, and FUCK YOU!

Sincerely, Aaliyah MOORE

I took off the engagement ring and put the picture by the note. I grabbed my suitcases and packed all of Janiyah's and I clothes. I knew exactly where we were going.

But one things for sure. No matter how much they say they change. Players never change.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

This sounds like its over but it's not.

I got plenty mo' drama for you and ya llama.

Kay bye.