Ch.17

OMG , I coudn't help myslef from uploading this chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter myself.

(AALIYAH'S P.O.V)

I woke up an looked at the clock, 3:15. Jacob must have put it down last night. I looked over where Jacob was supposed to be but he wasn't there. Instead Janiyah was there sleeping and a note next to her.

Aaliyah, I figured you were gona wake up late *wink wink* but, we went down to swim at 2. Janiyah was still sleep so I just put her in there with you. Call me before you come down.

Love you baby, Princeton Charming.

I smiled and shook Janiyah.

"Janiyah sweetie, wake up lets go swimming." She slowly opened her eyes.

"Hi Mommy."

"Hi, you wana go swimming?" She shook her head yes and shot up.

I laughed. "You hungry?" She nodded. "Okay before we go down lets order some food okay?" I grabbed the menu and ordered.

"Hi can I have one Chicken Quesadilla with a Mountain Dew. And uhh a grilled cheese from te kids menu."

"Yes ma'am. For the kids menu you have to choose a side such as Carrots, fruit, or Celery and an option of a drink such as juice, lemonade, water, or milk?"

"Okay, she'll have an appe juice and Fresh fruit. By the way can I have an extra two waters?"

"Yes ma'am, room number and name?"

"Room 530 and Aalyah Perez."

"A-Aaiyah Perez?" Her voice was hesitant.

"Yes."

"Your service wil be there soon." She hung up quickly.

Weird, but I need to take a shower or something.

"C'mon Niyah we have to get in the bath." I grabbed her hand and we got in the bath tub.

THIRTY MINUTES LATER

I put on a lime green and white polk dotted 2 piece bikini, a white cover up, and lime green flip flops. I put Janiyah on a griaffe printed pink and white tankini that I got from Carter's, a pink romper, and white flip flops. Our food came and we ate. I called Jacob whie we were cleaning up getting ready to leave the hotel room.

"Jacob, we about to leave the room."

"Okay, what you wearing?"

"Something you won't be taking off."

"Yeah right, where's my princess?"

"Right here." I handed Janiyah the phone.

"Hi daddy! Yes.... a griled cheese and fruit. Ok. Bye." She hung up the phone and I grabbed our towels and started heading out the door.

'"Ready to go swimmng!?!" She nodded excitedly then a sudden weaknesss took over my body. The last thing I remembered hearing was a muffled scream from Janiyah.

(JACOB'S P.O.V)

"Aye throw the ball" I yelled to Roc then he threw the football. I threw it back and a sudden feeling came over me. You know that feeling when something bad has happened or something bad is about to happen to someone you love. Thats exactly that feeling I got. I got out the pool and went to dry myself off. I looked at my phone, 5:45. I looked at my recent calls and saw Aaliyah called 20 minutes ago. I know damn well that it doesnt take 20 fucking minutes to get down here.

"Aye yall, Aaliyah call any of yall?" They all shook their heads no.

"Why whats wrong?" Jessica asked.

"I don't know." I grabbed my phone and ran to the elevator. I hurriedly presseed the button and this eleator was slow as fuck. Acting like a grandma driving or some shit. I looked around and saw the stairs. I ran up them as fast as I could to the 5th floor. I looked over and saw that the elevator was being held up by a family talking and the elevator was on 'door hold' . I ran to the room and saw it was open. I went into the room and saw the towels on the floor. Nothing seemed out of order. I looked around the room and Janiyah nor Aaliyah was here. I called Aaliyah's phone and realized that her phone was on the floor. Not to far from the towels.

"FUCK!" I said as I ran back down the stairs.

(AALIYAH'S P.O.V)

I woke up with my hands above my head, chained to the ceiling and me standing up.

"Hi sleepy head its about time your bitch ass woke." I looked an saw Nicole.

"Really bitch? Put something in my drink? I swear the things bitches who get they ass beat do. WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DAUGHTER?" As soon as I got out of these chains I'm going to beat that bitch ass and make SURE she's dead.

"She's fine, as long as you don't try anything."

"Nicole what is your problem? Are you mad or something?"

"Bitch please, what is there to be mad about. A hoe cheating on her husband and get pregnant? Get the fuck outta here." I hung my head in shame. "Thats what the fuck I thought." She got closer to me and lifted my head up.

"You are cute though." She leaned in and kissed me. I pulled my head back in pure disgust.

"Bitch get the fuck on. Let my daughter go!"

"Ya know, over this time I decided that I like women a whole lot better. If I was still into men I would have took Jacob over you." Her voie was calm and sincere like she was talking to a frined who just lost her parents. Something must be wrong with this bitch.

"Are you fucking bi-polar or some shit cause you a CRAZY ASS BITCH!" She came closer to me and I spat in her face.

"You right I am bi-polar, the doctors told me a couple weeks ago. I also learned a new hobby." She punched me in my face, then my stomach. I had a sharp pain in my stomach. Then she kicked me in my stomach and I heard a water sound. I looked down and saw that my water had been broken and it was all blood.

"Oops." She kicked me and punched me in my face again. I could do nothing but cry. I had no energy to cry or yell or scream. I knew for a fact that I had lost my unborn child.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Aaliyah's outfit in external links .