Ch.11

(AALIYAH'S P.O.V)

I woke up the next morning and remembered what had happened last night. I looked over and saw Diggy knocked out. I tip toed out of the room and went to get Janiyah and our things. I put her in her car seat and drove to my grandma's house.

"Grandma, can you watch Janiyah for a few hours?" She nodded and took her. I speeded home.

I went into the living room and saw Ray, Prod, & Roc all over the couch watching Guy Code (A/N I love that show. It's comes on MTV or VH1 at night so go watch it!)

I pulled Ray's braid. "Where is my husband?" He got up and pulled my ponytail. I pulled harder on his braid. "Okay I give up." He let go of my hair and I let go of his.

"He went to Wal-Mart, he said he'll be back in a few minutes."

"How long was that?"

"Uh, like 10 minutes ago." He said plopping back on the couch.

"Don't jump on my couch." I snapped at him.

"Damn, okay miss mood swings." I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. Am I having mood swings? No, I don't think I am. I heard the door open and slam. I ran downstairs and saw Jacob with an angry look on his face. He went to the couch and snatched the remote from Prod.

"Aye nigga wh-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Oh, seems he's angry. Maybe I'll surprise him. I tip toed over to where he was and covered his eyes.

"Guess who?" I said in my most seductive voice.

"Liyah?" He turned around. "Baby, I missed you."

He put me on his lap. "I missed you too!" We kissed and it turned to a make out session. Then we were interrupted by a pillow. Making me bite his lip where blood comes out.

"Ow." He said pulling away holding his lip.

"Get a room." Ray said

"This is our house and we are in the living ROOM. So we can do it anywhere we like. But we about to do some freaky stuff so y'all gotta bounce." Jacob said getting up and going towards the door.

"Man, I was trying to sleep." Roc said getting up and going out the door.

"Whatever I gotta go pick up my little brother anyway." Prod said leaving.

"I'll be back over in a couple of hours." Ray said leaving.

Jacob closed the door and came back to where I was on the couch.

"Freaky stuff?"

"Only if you want to. Where's Janiyah?"

"With her GG." I pulled him onto the couch and started kissing him. I don't know whats been happening but, lately my hormones have been off the wall. I needed some, now.

"Aaliyah, I've missed you. But I thought you were coming back Saturday?"

"Changed my mind." Then we kissed and once again it turned to a make out session. Then it led to the bed room.

••••••••••••••••••

Sorry it was short!

What's wrong with Aaliyah?

Why was Jacob upset?

Shiiiiit, I don't even know myself. But whatever you guys say is find with me ^_^ .

Leave comments on what you think was wrong with them.