Ch.18

(JACOB'S P.O.V)

After I told everyone that Janiyah and Aaliyah were missing me and Roc got to business. I'm sure we all knew who took them.

"He got 'em?" I said to Roc who called his cousin to bring us things we might need to get them back. He nodded and we waited a few minutes before his cousin, Sahja [Sa-haj-jah] came in with the guns. We made our selection and he left. Roc and I made our way to the concierge desk. The woman that tried giving me her number earlier was there.

"Umm, hi. I'm looking for someone who may work here. Nicole?" She looked up at me and smiled.

"Aren't you the married man?" I nodded.

"Well you can't get any information from me."

"Well can I see the tapes, this is really important." She smirked.

"Sure, follow me." We followed her into a hallway. We came upon a black door.

"For safety reasons, only one person may come inside."

Me and Roc both looked at each other. He nodded and I followed the woman inside of the room. The room was full of tv's with live feed that was happening in the Hotel.

"Thank you?" I said, questioning for her name.

"Oh, my name is Bejong." She said the name part really fast.

"Excuse me?" I said turning around. Her back was turned to me.

"I said..." She said slowly. "Begone bitch!" She said turning around with a gun in her hand. As soon as she was about to shoot Roc opened the door. Which made her shoot one of the screens. She fell to the floor and Roc kicked the gun away from her. I went and squatted next to her, I pulled her up by her hair.

"Who are you?" I said holding her head up. She looked at me, spat in my face, and smirked. I wiped the spit off of my face and banged her head into the ground. Once again I lifted up her head.

"Who are you?" I said through clenched teeth.

"A-Alright, my name's Ebony!"

"Do you know Nicole?" Apparently she was taking to long to answer so Roc took his foot and smashed her head into the ground. When I brought her head back up again you could clearly see her nose was broken.

"She's my cousin!" She semi-yelled.

"Where did she take my family?" I asked. Roc put his foot on her head again.

"To the warehouse, the one where we get our toilet paper and stuff. In the basement." After she said that Raven, Meenna, Adrianna, and Jessica came in the room with guns. They saw my grip on Ebony's hair and looked at her face.

"Who's she?" Jessica asked.

"No, why are y'all down here? We were the heroes, not y'all." Roc said.

"Shut yo ass up, you would've been a dead hero if we weren't here. Look!" Meenna said pointing to the monitor. There were at least 5 dudes down the hall knocked out or dead.

"Thanks, she's Nicole's cousin." I said.

"She know where they at?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, a warehouse where they get their toilet tissue."

"Oh! We know where that's at, our aunt used to work there. But, they moved and the other one is abandoned ." Adrianna said.

"So this bitch lied huh?" Roc asked looking at Ebony.

"Can we please?" Raven asked. I let go of her hair and stood up.

"Make it snappy." I said moving out the way so the girls can get their anger or something out. We all hopped in the truck as I speeded off. I'm on my way to save my family.