Ch.3

(AALIYAH'S P.O.V)

"JAACCOOBBB!" I yelled up the stairs holding Janiyah.

"Yes baby?" He came downstairs rubbing his eyes. "Please hold Janiyah while I make her bottle. Oh and my father said he's coming to get all of us and take us somewhere later." He took Janiyah and kissed my cheek.

"Hi Princess." She giggled and I gave her bottle to Jacob.

"I'll feed her and give her a bath. Go relax a little bit." I smiled and went up to my room and laid down. Being a parent is hard.

(JACOB'S P.O.V)

After Janiyah was born I got a job up at the hospital where Aaliyah's grandmother works as transportation for patients. I've been saving up to get a condo downtown and pay for 2 years rent but I haven't saved enough yet. Lately Aaliyah has been working herself so much she needs to just lay back and relax. Janiyah is 3 months so we are out of school and graduated already. I plan on marrying Aaliyah and propose to her but I wanted to buy the condo first.

"Daagaa!" I turned to see Janiyah rolling on her back. "Princess, your so silly." I picked her up and put her in her little tub.

"Yaayy!" She clapped her hands. I washed her up and put her on a blue,green, and white plaid dress with white sandals. "Dada!"

"Niyah!" I picked her up and went to Aaliyah's room. She was asleep. "Liyah, wake up!" She waved her hand and turned around. "Maamaama." Aaliyah turned around and smiled at Janiyah.

"Oh, so you'll wake up to her voice." She got up. "Yes I will because I'm so used to you screaming my name." She laughed and took Janiyah.

"Oh, you got jokes huh? Last time we did something you screamed my name, and begged me to go-" She covered my mouth.

"We do have a child."

"Keep that trash talk up and we'll be having another one." She laughed and went out of the room. I took a shower and put on a blue, green and white plaid shirt with black jeans and black Jordans. I went downstairs to find Aaliyah and Janiyah.

"Aww, my baby's match." I smiled and took Janiyah from her. "Yeah, while you have on bright ass pink." We chuckled and a car horn beeped.

"My dad's here. Put Janiyah in her car seat." I put Janiyah in her carseat while Aaliyah grabbed her bag and we went to her fathers Escalade.

"Hey Mr.Moore." I said

"Hey son, how's my granddaughter?" He turned around and touched her fingers and she giggled. "Hey daddy." Aaliyah said getting in the front seat.

"Hey princess." He hugged her and we were off. I wonder where we are going. After about 30 minutes we came up to big house.

"Woah. Who lives here?" Aaliyah asked.

"Yours." He face brightened up and she squealed. "Thank you so much dad!" She ran out the car into the house to look around.

"Jacob, you don't seem so happy." I put on a weak smile.

"Well sir I was saving up to rent a condo downtown for two years for Aaliyah, Janiyah, and I to live." I said.

"Ahh, good. Aaliyah's grandmother told me she thought you were doing something like that. How about this, you take that money and buy my daughter a beautiful engagement ring."

"Actually sir, I already have one." I pulled out the ring my father gave to my mother.

"My father gave this to my mother when he proposed. It's been passed down from my grandmother to him and now to me. I was going to call you to meet up with you and ask for your blessing."

"Well, if you promise to go half with me on the wedding you have my blessing for anything." We both laughed and I nodded.

"Good now go check out your house. I'll take Janiyah." I nodded and went into the house. It was absolutely beautiful.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey, I don't know if you noticed but, I'm trying to move this story faster as like people get older.

So if I skip something like, Jacob & Aaliyah graduating then ill say it somehow in the story so you'll know.

Kay, bye House in the comments.