Ch.15

(JACOB'S P.O.V)

After what happened last night I needed some time to think. Some time to just get away. After I finished playing basketball with the guys I drove to Edith's Cliff.

It's a cliff that is off the city of Los Angeles, it has a beautiful view of the city too. When my father was alive he used to take me and my little sister there to go hiking. I really miss them. This was my sister's favorite spot. She just loved it here.

A tear rolled down my face and I wiped it off realizing of what I'm thinking. I guess I'll go visit her. I hoped in my car and drove to the flower shop. Picked up a few flowers and drove to the cemetery.

In loving memory of Aryanna Perez.

August 13, 2000 - January 23 2006

I put the flowers down on her grave and say down.

"Hey Aryanna, it's been a minute since I've been up here. Let me fill you in. You have a sister-in-law named Aaliyah. She is a wonderful wife. She even puts up with my shit. Let me see, you'll be 16 now?" I laughed quietly. "Terrible teens. Yeah, by the way, you also have a niece named Janiyah. She actually resembles you a little. Of course she has our brown eyes and fluffy hair. Man, I miss you a lot. I just wish you were here. Be able to be at my wedding. Yeah, I cheated on Aaliyah twice." I wiped away a forming tear. "And she cheated on me and got pregnant by a different dude. It doesn't matter though, I still love her and I will love this child. You'll be a great aunt. Moms doing fine if your wondering. While your up there tell dad I said hi." I felt a raindrop fall. "Well, I gotta go. I've been gone for at least 8 hours and haven't called anyone." I got up and wiped my pants. "I love you little sis." Just as I said that it started pouring. I slowly walked towards my car, not caring about the rain.

I got in and drove home, by the time I got there darkness filled the sky. I unlocked the door and saw toys and stuffed animals scattered across the floor, saying Janiyah's home. I took off my wet shoes and slowly walked up the stairs to her room. As I looked in her room I saw she was sleep. I slowly walked over to her, trying not to wake her up, pulled her cover over her and kissed her forehead. I walked out of the room to mine and slid off the wet clothes trying not to wake Aaliyah. Unfortunately, her head shot up when I accidentally hit the dresser with my hand.

"Jacob?" She asked, her eyes halfway open.

"Yes baby go back to sleep." I said getting into the bed.

"You still love me?" She asked.

"Forever and ever. And I don't care if the baby is mine or not, I will still love it." I said and kissed her forehead.

She smiled and scooted closer to me. I put my arms around her and whispered. "Goodnight."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Awww , I'm so sorry I didn't update .