Ch.7

Guess what guise, this one is gonna be a long chapter if I can do it. Sorry if I can't.

WEDDING DAY

(AALIYAH'S P.O.V)

"I'm so scared." I walk around pacing in the wedding chapels dressing room.

"Don't be. This is supposed to be your perfect day. Don't let your fear ruin it." My grandma comes over and takes my hand and squeezes them tight. "Girl, I remember when I got married to your grandfather. I wasn't even scared. I was excited, I couldn't wait to say I do!" I laughed.

"Why weren't you scared?" I asked

"Girl, I was still young, like you, when I got married I was still was living with my mama. She wouldn't let me do nothing. Not even move out the house till I was 18 'cause I wasn't 'fully grown'. She was so strict! So when I met your grandfather I was more then happy when he popped the question. Mostly because I was pregnant but I didn't care. So when we got married I wore all kinds of things my momma wouldn't let me wear. She wouldn't let me wear any other types of bras besides a white one. I couldn't have any other color, no matter how old I was. I wore the sheer tops with a black bra under it. Girl, I was fine! But, of course I couldn't flaunt much because I was married. But, I still got the feeling." [A/N My great grandma was actually like that to my grandma and that's exactly how she felt when she got married.] she shook her hips and we both laughed.

"But sweetie, there's nothing to be afraid of. Just don't feel like you have¥Italicize too because of Janiyah. Jacob is the type of guy that will always be there for what he created. So really it doesn't matter if you get married today. Just a lot of people are gonna be pissed at you because they came here for nothing."

I laughed. "Grandma I love him and I'm positive I want to marry him."

"You sure? 'Cause your granddaddy was a low down dirty son of-"

"GRANDMA! I'm sure." We laughed it was a knock on the door. "Come in." My father walked in.

"You ready baby girl?" I nodded and took his arm. We walked out and waited at the door. I looked through the little window and saw Janiyah sprinkling petals on the floor. I smiled as the men opened the door. My father gave my hand a squeeze and we proceeded down the aisle.

Lots of people oohed and ahhed at my dress. I finally reached where Jacob was and he took my hands and we stared deeply into each others eyes.

The priest looked at us and smiled. "Dearly Beloved, we are gathered together here in the sign of God - and in the face of this company - to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore - is not by any - to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly - but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this holy estate these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

I looked around the room. Make sure no one was about to ruin our day. "Oka-"

"I DO!" I looked and saw.....Nicole.

"Oh hell no." I whispered under my breath.

"BITCH! YOU TOOK MY MAN AND FATHER AWAY FROM ME! NOW IM ABOUT TO TAKE WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU!" She pulled out a gun.

"Nicole. Get the fuck out of here." I said, not showing my fear towards the weapon.

"NO BITCH! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!" She yelled back at me, cocking the gun.

"Nicole please. Just, get out." Jacob said interrupting.

"NO!" She yelled at him.

"Yeah Jacob, no. C'mon Nicole, I'm not afraid of you. Kill me, shit. Shoot me two times. I will never be afraid of you. But it's a shame the best you can do is just keep running back to your problems."

"SHUT UP!"

"No. See we were about to go on about our business and be a happy family but you butted in. Get over it Nicole! He's never gonna love you! He loves me."

"BUT HE CHEATED ON YOU!"

"I know, and I forgave me. You can't break us up this easily Nicole. But, nice try. Even if¥italicize you kill me he still won't want you. YOU CAN'T WIN!" She lowered the gun and picked it back up.

"YES I CAN!" She pointed the gun at Janiyah and BOOM! She hit the floor.

"Nooo!" I ran over to her. Blood all around.

"Janiyah, baby. Don't leave me. Don't leave mommy." She coughed up some more blood. I looked around at everyone staring. "CALL AN AMBULANCE!" Everyone pulled out their phone. After a few minutes I heard sirens.

"Ma'am, we got her." The paramedics took Janiyah out of my arms and placed her on the gurney. I sat in the back of the truck holding her hand while they gave her oxygen. We arrived at the hospital and they took her into the surgery room.

I cried and cried into Jacobs chest while we waited. I looked down at my dress and it was covered in blood. The doctor started walking towards us. "I'm sorry! Janiyah didn't make it." I broke down.

*

"Aaliyah. Aaliyah! AALIYAH!" I rolled over.

"Wake up!" I heard Jacobs voice and shot up.

"Jacob?"

"Yes?"

"I was having a bad dream. Where's Janiyah?"

"In her playpen." I ran to her room and got her. "I would never let something happen to you." I kissed her fingers.

"Neither would I." Jacob kissed me on the cheek and kissed her forehead. There we was, a picture perfect family. Now I just hope this Nicole problem doesn't come back.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Gotcha! Ha! I love children so no Janiyah couldn't die even if I tried.

Hope I didn't make you cry.

Oh yeah, this was not long cause I changed my mind.

But I promise the next ch will!

Toodles 👐