Ch.6

Chapter 6

Dedicated to my Bestfriend! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Btw, I had a lot of fun.

(JACOB'S P.O.V)

I was called in for work. They asked me if I could come so I just said yes because Aaliyah was at her bachelorette party anyway. After work I drove straight home. I need to confess everything.

"AALIYAH!? YOU HOME YET!?" I walked up the stairs yelling her name. I went into our bedroom and laid on the bed since she wasn't here. My eyes opened and I made my way to the dining room. As I got closer to the dining room table I saw a piece of paper.

"A note?" I picked it up and read it. Princeton. She called me Princeton. I know what that means. I put the note down and picked up the ring and photo I didn't even notice until the note said anything. She has taken everything I love because I messed up. I balled up the photo and ran to my car furiously and drove to the club. I banged on the door.

"We're closed."

"OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR. I WILL BUST THIS SHIT DOWN! NOW!" After a minute the door opened.

"Man what do you want." I walked past the security guard into the room to see the same girl I cheated with laying on the bed.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP." She instantly woke up and looked at me. "Hey sexy daddy."

"SHUT UP! WHY DID YOU TAKE PICTURES OF US HAVING SEX!?"

"I do it for fun." She shrugged and went to the dresser. "Why did you give those pictures away?" I asked in a furious but low tone.

"Cause they bought 'em."

"Who?"

"I can't tell."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I just don't." I sighed loudly.

"Who. Did. You. Sell. Those. Pictures. To?"

"Sorry." She started walking out of the door. I grabbed her by her neck and put her up against the wall, choking her.

"Let me go!" I squeezed harder. She gasped for air. "This mistake is ruining my fucking life! I am losing my fiancé and kid over this no good ass sex! Now, who the fuck bought those pictures." I squeezed even harder.

"N-N-Nicole." She struggled to say it. I let her go and she fell to the floor catching her breath. "FUCK!" I punched the wall and went back to my car and drove back home. I slouched up the stairs to the bed and cried. I've never cried over a girl but she is worth so much more than a worthless one night stand and I can't just let her and my daughter slip through my fingers.

(AALIYAH'S P.O.V)

I woke up the next morning and put this on. -----> http://www.polyvore.com/simple/set?id=69472057

Meenna let Janiyah and I stay at her family's beach house a few hours away. She promised me she wouldn't say anything to Jacob about where I was. After we got there I gave Janiyah a bottle and put her to sleep. I don't know why but I started crying. But, why am I crying? I didn't mess up, he did. I guess it's just the fact I love him to much to just up and leave and not explain his self. So, I went up to the bed and I cried myself to sleep.

(JACOB'S P.O.V)

After a few days Aaliyah wasn't here. I guess she was serious. But, I still love her and I just chat let her leave. I have to find her.

"Hello?"

"Meenna, where did Aaliyah and Janiyah go?"

"I dunno."

"Please just tell me the truth."

"Hold on." She called Roc and he came to the phone. "Yo."

"Do you know where Aaliyah and Janiyah are?"

"Yeah, they at the beach house."

"You talking about the one we had yo 15th birthday party?"

"Yeah, that one."

"Alright." I hung up the phone and ran to the car. Started it up, and left as fast as I can. I picked up my phone and dialed her number. Voicemail. I called back 8 times and it still went straight to voicemail. I tried again. She picked up the phone. "What?" She said coldly.

"Aaliyah. I miss you. I'm sorry." It was a pause.

"O." She hung up. It felt like someone just came in stabbed my heart and didn't even care. A tear rolled down my face, I wiped it away and drove even faster. After 30 minutes I arrived at the beach house. I parked a few blocks away so she wouldn't know and I had time to think. I knocked on the door. After a few more knocks she answered. As soon a she saw my face she closed it. I put my foot in the door. "Let me explain. Please?" I put my foot back and she closed the door and after a few minutes she opened it fully.

"3 minutes." I sighed happily and began to explain myself.

"Aaliyah, I was drunk. I didn't mean any of it. We are supposed to be getting married in a few weeks and I refuse to call it off because I love you and you love me. No matter how many times I have lied. Aaliyah Victoria Moore, I love you. With all of my heart. I fucked up, I know. I just want another chance." I saw a tear roll down her face, she wiped it away quickly. Once again she closed the door. But she after a few minutes she didn't open it so I started walking down the steps.

"Hey!" I turned around. "You forgot to give me my ring back." She said it with a smile on her face. I ran to her and picked her up and kissed her. "Now, where's my princess?"

"In the living room." I kissed her on the forehead. "Aaliyah, I really do love you."

"I love you too Jacob."  

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yay! The A&J drama is partially over now I can focus on the big part of this story.

Yeah, vote & comment.

I really do appreciate them.

Btw, y'all read when Aaliyah hit 'em with that 'O.' ?!? 😂

Sorry if I made any mistakes.

K, Bye!