Ch.10

(AALIYAH'S P.O.V)

It's been a couple of days since I saw Diggy at Chucke Cheese and I'm debating on taking up his offer. Maybe I should see how much the hotel bill is already before I decide. I picked up the hotels phone and pressed the number for the concierge.

"Concierge."

"Hi, I'm calling from room 3113. I would like to know how much is the bill so far."

"Room 3113's total is $675.65."

"Uhh, I will be checking out in a few hours. Have my bill ready for me at 4:00."

"Yes ma'am." I hung up the phone and called Diggy.

"Hey Aaliyah."

"Hey, I called to let you know I'll be over there in a few hours. Maybe 4 or 5."

"Alright, perfect. See you then."

"Mhm." I hung up the phone and went to where Janiyah was watching Bubble Guppies.

"Hey Janiyah, lets go swimming before we leave."

"Yaayy!!! Can I wear my Dora swimsuit?" She asked.

"Sure, go put it on and come back here so I can braid up your hair really fast." She ran to the bathroom. I laughed to myself and went to my bag to get my swimsuit out.

"Mommy, I ready!" Janiyah said coming out of the bathroom with her Jacob hair all over her head.

"Okay, come here." I sat her in the chair and started to braid her hair. "This isn't working, it keeps coming unloose. How about we put it in a ponytail?" She nodded and I put it in two puffy ponytails. I put on my swimsuit and we made out way to the swimming pool.

A FEW HOURS LATER

"Janiyah, come on. We have to go and mommy isn't feeling to good."

"Mommy can't we stay just a little longer?"

"No." I snapped at her. "Get out now." She jumped in shock and hurriedly got out. I took her hand and we made our way back to the hotel room and got our stuff ready.

After some minutes we came back down to the hotel concierge and checked out. I texted Diggy.

New Message

To:Diggy

Omw

My phone vibrated and he texted back 'okay.'

I started strapping Janiyah in her carseat when she tapped my shoulder.

"Yes?"

"Mommy, why did you yell at me?" I hugged her.

"Sweetie, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. You just need to follow directions when I tell them." She nodded and I got in the drivers seat, started the car, and headed for Diggy's house.

"13 O'Clair Blvd." I kept repeating to myself as I pulled up in front of a mansion. It had to be the biggest house I've ever seen. I saw him at the front door and pulled up to it. I got out and took Janiyah out of her carseat.

"You have a huge house." I said walking up to Diggy, holding Janiyah's hand.

"Yeah, my dad wanted me and Russy out on our own so he bought us this. You probably heard of him before, he was apart of Run DMC."

"Nice."

"Mhm, hi Miss Janiyah." He said and picked her up. She giggled and he put her down.

"Hi Diggie." I laughed. "Where's Brianna?"

"She's in the backyard with her uncle." She looked at me asking can she go.

"Yeah, let's go say hi." Diggy led us to a huge backyard with a swimming pool and a full playground. I saw Russy pushing Brianna on the swings.

"Hey Russy, remember me?" He smiled and came over to give me a hug. "Aaliyah isn't it?"

"Mhm, this is my daughter Janiyah."

"Hi!" She smiled and waved. He waved back.

"I'm Russy, wanna go play?" She nodded and ran off to where Brianna was.

"Go put your stuff up, don't worry I'll keep an eye on her." He said and patted me on the shoulder.

"C'mon, I'll show you the house." Diggy put an arm around me and led me into the house. We came to a huge double staircase. I was in awe. He led me up those stairs to a long hallway. We turned left and went to a white door. He opened it and a beautiful bedroom with a bathroom came into sight.

"Woah, you sure this is a guest bedroom?" He nodded and took my stuff and put it on the bed.

"Yep, well dinner is served at 6 so you can just do whatever until then."

"Okay, well I'm gonna go back outside." He nodded and left the room.

AFTER DINNER, 9:30 p.m

We had the most amazing meal I've ever had. It was Chicken Cordon Bleu with shrimp and mashed potatoes. So now I just put Janiyah to bed and I'm about to take a shower.

After I got out the shower I remembered I brought in only my bag with the dirty clothes in it and the clean ones are in the car.

I wrapped a towel around my body and tip toed down the stairs. I made sure no one was down there and ran to my car. I grabbed my bag and went back into the house. I heard footsteps coming from down the stairs and I hid behind a giant plant. The footsteps went away and I was about to make my way upstairs when I stepped on a bear the sings.

"Kids." I whispered to myself.

"Aaliyah?" I heard Diggy's voice and turned to see him only in a pair of sweatpants. "Oh my god." I whispered to myself. That boy has the body of a god. I was mesmerized in his body when I heard him clap his hands.

"Oh hey Diggy, I forgot my clean clothes in the car so yeah." I couldn't help but look back at his body.

He grinned and cupped my face in his hands. "Your really beautiful." I nodded and looked into his eyes. I tried to look away but his eyes they are just so. He started leaning forward. I couldn't move I was froze. Wait, Jacob. He leaned in closer. No I have Jacob. I tried moving but I couldn't. Then his lips crashed onto mine. I hesitated to kiss back, but I need up doing it anyway.

"No, I have," then he kissed it. My weakness, my neck. "Jacob." I whispered in a very low tone. We ended up going into a room on the main floor.

I just cheated on my husband.