Ch.20 Epilouge

(AALIYAH'S P.O.V)

10 Years Later

Sad to say 3 weeks after Jacob Jr. was born he passed. The doctors say he was very brave and they even came to his funeral. I tried my best to be strong but, it's hard. What child deserves to die because of his parents mistakes.

"Mom, can we have pizza for dinner?" Our son, Zha'Vier who is eight, asked.

"Sure, go ask your sisters if they want some, then we'll go get it." He smiled and ran to Janiyah, who is fifteen now, and Camille, who is six, to ask them if they want some pizza.

"Mommy, are we going to get the pizza now?" Zha'Vier said coming back into the living room.

"Did they say yes?"

"Yeaaah."

"Sure, go get your father from the backyard and we can go." He nodded and ran out of the back door. I smiled to myself and put on my shoes.

"Pizza?" Jacob said coming in the door.

"Yeah, NIYAH, CAMILLE, COME ON WE'RE LEAVING!" I yelled up the stairs. After a few seconds Camille came downstairs screaming.

"Pizzzaaaaaa!!!" She said running out of the door.

"Mom, can we stop at the store too?" Janiyah said, coming behind Camille.

"Sure." We all left the house and got into the car. We arrived at Pizza Pete's, bought tokens for Camille and Zha'Vier, then went to order and sit down.

"Niyah, take Camille to play." She nodded and Jacob and I ordered a pizza.

"Wow Jacob, fifteen years and counting. Being with you is hard work." He laughed and took a bite of his pizza.

"No, being with you is hard work. I have been shot and stabbed." We both laughed. 

"Aww, I'm sorry you didn't die." He straight faced me and we both laughed. "We have three kids Jacob, wow."

"We could've had four." He mumbled putting his head down. I got up from the opposite side of the table and sat next to him. I kissed his cheek and he picked his head up a little.

"You know JJ is watching over us." He looked at me and kissed me. When we looked up we saw Janiyah sitting there. 

"Go watch your brother and sister." Jacob said. 

"They're right there." She pointed right next to her and there they were, playing a game.

"Oh, Niyah I've been shot and stabbed." Jacob said to her. 

"Forreal dad? You lying, what happened?" We both looked at each other. 

"Well, it all started when I was the new girl in high school.........." 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

THE END! Thanks for reading, leave feedback please. I'm completely sure this is the last story in this series or whatever. :X It's been a pleasure writing this story. ): Sad to say it's the end though. 

xoxo, don't die. 

btw, read my other books. 

 and, play Love & War on the side. It's one of my faaaaaav songs!